• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Categoria Gregorio XVI oro - Stato Pontificio - Italia
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Buona sera, nelle opzioni di inserimento della categoria non c'è la possibilità di inserire le varie date e/o zecche della stessa moneta, ho 2 monete :

NGC MS 62 5882458-015 
NGC MS 62 5784532-013

Ma posso inserirne una sola, sarebbe bello potere inserire tutta la serie nella stessa categoria?

Grazie per una vostra risposta 

• Administrator

RE: Good evening, in the category entry options there is no possibility to enter the various dates and/or mints of the same coin, I have 2 coins:

NGC MS 62 5882458-015   1836 Papal States  10SCU
NGC MS 62 5784532-013  1835 Papal States 10SCU
But I can only enter one, would it be nice to be able to enter the whole series in the same category?

Hello, Thomas.

These coins are eligible here: Gold Type Set, Gregory XVI, 1833-1846, Circulation Issue. This is a Type Set, so only one example of a type of coin is required to fill a slot. This is due to the rarity of these coins; obtaining 100% completion is more accessible for more collectors when it is a Type set.

You may create more than one of these Type Sets if you wish to display both coins at once, or you may create a Custom NGC Registry set, where you define the structure of the set. Thanks very much.

https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/419017-where-do-i-find-custom-setsmy-complete-inventorycollection-manager/