• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Article

28 posts in this topic

Would you mind telling us who you are?

Are you doing the advertising for NGC or Numismedia?

That's exactly what I was thinking, too! 27_laughing.gif

Hello All-

I do indeed work for a marketing firm that works with NGC and by association NumisMedia. I will be posting one NumisMedia article a month, so keep on the lookout!

Thanks for the interest-

Brooke

• Administrator

No lynch mobs riding after Brooke or I'll have to sick the law on ya, pardners! wink.gif

Arch

No lynch mobs riding after Brooke or I'll have to sick the law on ya, pardners! wink.gif

Arch

I have the feeling that Brooke is out to kill all of us on the board. We therefore demand that she post a detailed bio on these boards, photos of herself and her dog (to keep EVP happy), and a complete job description, which will include her role as informational officer and liason to the NGC Collector's Society and Board Members for any Agency that she represents.

sumo.gif

Hoot

smile.gif

• Administrator
On my screen, they're ALL blue ... except for Arch. He's 'different' than the rest of us. wink.gif

Different how? Like a clown? Like I amuse you?

wink.gif

On my screen, they're ALL blue ... except for Arch. He's 'different' than the rest of us. wink.gif

Different how? Like a clown? Like I amuse you?

wink.gif

Archetypical!

Chris

We therefore demand that she post a detailed bio on these boards, photos of herself and her dog (to keep EVP happy)

I have to be careful here, lest Arch bans me... hail.gif

EVP

tsk tsk - dirty mind!

Has there ever been anything but dirt, dogs and early dollars in his head? smirk.gif

Hoot

tsk tsk - dirty mind!

Has there ever been anything but dirt, dogs and early dollars in his head? smirk.gif

Hoot

The Mets, but I suppose most people consider them dogs. confused-smiley-013.gif

tsk tsk - dirty mind!

Hoot

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

tsk tsk - dirty mind!

Hoot

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

Greg,

Don't be comparing dogs to the Mets. What are you - a cat lover? Bitten by the neighborhood dog when you were a kid?

frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif893naughty-thumb.gifscrewy.gif

poke2.gif