• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm about to create a Youtube channel about coins but I need help with the videos, I want them to be animated

18 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm seriously thinking about creating a YouTube channel that deals with explaining the history of coins, the value they have and so on, but I want the videos to be animated explanatory videos, I have no idea how to do them, so I'm looking for someone who knows how to do it. Does anyone here know how to create this type of video or have an idea where to get them?

No need for a YouTube channel, plenty of people looking for others to share experience/knowledge here and other places. Besides general numismatic experience I actively collect and study the coinage of the Isle of Man and Ukraine. What are your areas of specialty? From your posts it seems like your active in ancients, of the Roman Empire?

It's a good idea for you to shoot a video and put it on the Internet, I think people will be very interested. I believe that in the first place someone would advertise your channel and when people come in and watch you, I personally did this)))

Edited by Katerina1997

:baiting:

On 2/13/2023 at 9:56 AM, Katerina1997 said:

Хорошая идея для вас снять видео и выложить в интернет, думаю людям будет очень интересно. Я считаю, что в первую очередь кто-то будет рекламировать ваш канал и когда люди заходят и смотрят вас, я лично так и делал)))

Translation

It's a good idea for you to shoot a video and put it on the Internet, I think people will be very interested. I believe that first of all someone will advertise your channel, and when people come and watch you, I personally did it)))

On 2/13/2023 at 10:56 AM, Katerina1997 said:

Хорошая идея для вас снять видео и выложить в интернет, думаю людям будет очень интересно. Я считаю, что в первую очередь кто-то будет рекламировать ваш канал и когда люди заходят и смотрят вас, я лично так и делал)))

Как это оказалось?

Video clips are good. If you do not have the skills to shoot this kind of material, you need to find someone who does it professionally. The first experience is usually of poor quality. It will not turn out presentable. Look for ads. People need new customers.

Write a book instead … please? Or maybe a pamphlet? Anything but another coin video, ANYTHING!

On 2/13/2023 at 10:56 AM, Katerina1997 said:

It's a good idea for you to shoot a video and put it on the Internet, I think people will be very interested. I believe that in the first place someone would advertise your channel and when people come in and watch you, I personally did this)))

You watched a YouTube video on coins...you joined 4 days ago....you've posted 2 times....and 1/2 of those posts were congratulating someone for producing a video of the type or kind that brought you here.  Do I have that right ?

How come I can't get a stray Saint-Gaudens or Double Eagle collector to stroll in here....?xD

On 2/17/2023 at 9:04 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

You watched a YouTube video on coins...you joined 4 days ago....you've posted 2 times....and 1/2 of those posts were congratulating someone for producing a video of the type or kind that brought you here.  Do I have that right ?

How come I can't get a stray Saint-Gaudens or Double Eagle collector to stroll in here....?xD

Based on my very limited face to face experience with St. Gaudens DE collectors, they’re griping about having to pay for parking at major shows. 

Creating animated explanatory videos can be a fantastic idea for your coin channel! I've dabbled in animation myself and found software like Adobe After Effects or even simpler tools like Vyond quite useful. If you're looking for help, you might want to check out freelance platforms like Fiverr or Upwork to find experienced animators. It's a great way to bring your vision to life. I also suggest you buy smm youtube views to get the channel promoted. I wish you the best of luck!

Edited by Perciannaben

On 2/17/2023 at 10:04 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

How come I can't get a stray Saint-Gaudens or Double Eagle collector to stroll in here.

Because there aren't that many of them.

On 9/15/2023 at 10:31 AM, zadok said:

...both of them in their 90s now....

They all died. Some haven't fallen over yet. Give 'er time.

Edited by VKurtB