• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price for NGC graded coin - No Price Given

7 posts in this topic

I wish NGC would just approximate as many of my bullion coins don't have any price when I use their app. :|

We're not looking for accurate FMVs to the nearest week, just a ballpark approximation.

On 1/29/2023 at 5:33 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

I wish NGC would just approximate as many of my bullion coins don't have any price when I use their app. :|

We're not looking for accurate FMVs to the nearest week, just a ballpark approximation.

Pricing a bullion coin is completely different than the one in the OP.

But presumably for both, NGC would have to pay the provider for the data unless they are just going to use a potentially arbitrary premium over spot for bullion coins.  It's not something that should be expected to involve any manual effort.  

On 1/29/2023 at 4:33 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

On ancients?!?!

On 1/29/2023 at 6:24 PM, World Colonial said:

Pricing a bullion coin is completely different than the one in the OP.  But presumably for both, NGC would have to pay the provider for the data unless they are just going to use a potentially arbitrary premium over spot for bullion coins.  It's not something that should be expected to involve any manual effort.  

I'd be happy to input my own approximate price, just like I do my own pics when they don't have one.

The App is pretty nifty, if they make a few changes they can make it very appealing for those of us who aren't into the registry sets but just inventory and itemization of our coins.