• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any help on value of this gold coin? NGC says price guide not available.

11 posts in this topic

You might get a better response by moving it to the Newbie coin forum. 
This forum is for NGC registered sets

Topic moved to Ancient coin forum

Edited by Greenstang

It would be great if NGC doesn't have a price if we can input our own guestimate (or purchase price) for those of us using the App as an inventory list.

We can insert our pics for when they aren't available....should be able to do the same for prices. (thumbsu

On 2/3/2023 at 1:38 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

It would be great if NGC doesn't have a price if we can input our own guestimate (or purchase price) for those of us using the App as an inventory list.

We can insert our pics for when they aren't available....should be able to do the same for prices. (thumbsu

You can do all that with your coins in the registry on the NGC Collectors Society site. You can keep track of what you paid. What NGC estimates the coin at. You can also put in what your estimate of the coin is.  

On 2/3/2023 at 2:41 PM, J P M said:

You can do all that with your coins in the registry on the NGC Collectors Society site. You can keep track of what you paid. What NGC estimates the coin at. You can also put in what your estimate of the coin is.  

But I can't do that in the main NGC site where my "Competitive Coins" inventory list is ?

I hate to goto this other site and then have to re-enter dozens of coins. :o

Edited by GoldFinger1969

I'm not sure what you are saying ? Every coin that is in your Competitive coins list is also in the Collectors Society site. Your same log in and passwords work there. When you add a coin here it automatically goes there. Every coin has it's own file. On that site you can add extra information about the coin that you cannot here. There is a spot to write a story or add notes about each coin.  You can even add a pedigreed to them if you like. Everything you can do here you can do there and much much more.