• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1982 small date copper Double Die Obverse with D mint mark Possible !
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I think I found a DDO for 1982 small date copper in high Grade with a D mint mark somewhere there...  Need your help.. to vote for submitting to NCG?

Only a clear vote from various teams here will make it happen because I know it costs over a $100.00 and why throw it away... could not put all pic I took so the You Tube LINK is there to Help.

God Bless.. Appreciate your Vote... I spent 3 hours photographing it to show clarity. None shows up on a Google search only the Large DATE DDO.

RSCN8809.JPG.79ececebeff22412daaacc04e0bf240c.JPG

RSCN8810.JPG

RSCN8811.JPG

RSCN8814.JPG

RSCN8815.JPG

RSCN8816.JPG

RSCN8819.JPG

RSCN8820.JPG

RSCN8821.JPG

RSCN8822.JPG

RSCN8823.JPG

RSCN8826.JPG

RSCN8827.JPG

RSCN8828.JPG

RSCN8829.JPG

RSCN8830.JPG

RSCN8831.JPG

RSCN8832.JPG

RSCN8834.JPG

RSCN8835.JPG

RSCN8837.JPG

RSCN8838.JPG

RSCN8839.JPG

RSCN8841.JPG

RSCN8842.JPG

RSCN8845.JPG

RSCN8846.JPG

RSCN8849.JPG

RSCN8853.JPG

RSCN8854.JPG

RSCN8962.JPG

RSCN9065.JPG

• Administrator

Hello @Baba Beck,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the photos of your coin. I cannot identify or authenticate a variety for a coin via photos. Coins must be submitted and evaluated in hand by our grading team. I can suggest an article that may help you determine if your coin is a double-die or machine doubling: Double Dies vs. Machine Doubling | NGC (ngccoin.com)

If you are interested in having the coin evaluated for a variety designation, be sure to take a look at the NGC-recognized varieties here: Countries | VarietyPlus® | NGC (ngccoin.com). If you believe your coin will qualify for a VarietyPlus designation, you can add the VarietyPlus service to your order on your submission form. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

@Baba Beck two things.  First, your coin has a 0% chance of being a Denver coin.  Second, I would like to better understand your valuation ($7.7M) of your collection.  It is clear that you know very little about coins from your YouTube videos.  There are two possible scenarios:

1. You are innocently ignorant*.  
  2. You are a nefarious scam artist.

*Being ignorant does not excuse the fact that you are ripping people off.  If you wish to be a coin dealer, it is your responsibility to not misrepresent your coins.

In your videos, you have 3 rules:

1. don't believe in absurdities.
  2. don't keep company with people who are drunk, stoned or have no focus
  3. don't live in the past.

Please take an opportunity to understand your own absurdity, sobriety, and understanding of the present.  When it comes to numismatics, you are breaking all of your own rules. What's worse, is that your channel has 26.4k subscribers. You are feeding garbage to rookie collectors, and the fact that you are selling coins and positioning yourself as an expert is criminal IMO.

"When a man is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest" - Abraham Lincoln

-Consider yourself educated on the truth.  How will you respond?

Edited by The Neophyte Numismatist