• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Full Access to Online Resources
1 1

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @tartamimmi

Great question! First, let me share that the full access to these tools is also available with your free membership. You do not need a paid membership to use the online tools and resources. Paid membership is required to submit coins for grading and the higher tiers of membership offer more savings on grading fees. 

To view the resources, you have access to click the "Resources" tab near the top of the webpage. Feel free to explore these pages to see what they have to offer. 

image.png

If you have any other questions, please let us know. Have a good day! 

• Administrator
On 1/22/2023 at 9:41 AM, tartamimmi said:

hello, I'm italian, so the coins that I consider valid to put in slabs come to you through Italian dealers. I don't do direct shipping

Hello @tartamimmi

If you are submitting through a local dealer and do not wish to ship to us direct, a paid membership is not required. You will still be able to view your certification online and add your coins to your Registry collections, if you choose. All other online resources will also be available to you. The primary benefits of a paid membership are direct submission privileges and savings on grading fees at the Premium and Elite tiers. 

Thank you!