• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No error?!?! clear error to me
1 1

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @marr420, thank you for contacting NGC. I just checked the grading screen now, and it does appear that this coin is not considered a mint error. Kindly keep in mind that NGC does not recognize as mint error coins those with minor die chips, breaks and rotations, etc., that fall within our interpretation of mint tolerance. Although I cannot comment on why your coin did not receive the error designation directly, I can assure you that all coins are reviewed by multiple professionals to ensure the most accurate grade is given. We're really sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment that may have been caused.

Thank you!

On 1/18/2023 at 7:26 AM, Just Bob said:

Welcome to the forum, marr420. Do you mind if I ask what error you feel that you are seeing? The pictures are not clear enough to tell much about the coin.

thank you for the welcome! and I will have to upload more picture when I receive the coin..