• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to Submit for Grading, World Proof Sets & Mint Sets
1 1

2 posts in this topic

May i know how to submit world proof sets or world mint sets?

Can i submit it all together in OMP to be graded each (separate each coin)?

Will it cost me if NGC will be detaching them even all them to be graded separately?

How about if they are in original capsules, do i need to remove them? How much it cost if i submit it with capsules.

Thanks.

• Administrator

Hello @Filipinas Bullion Collection, thank you for contacting NGC. Without knowing the exact set, it's a little hard to advise, so I would recommend taking a look at the article HERE to confirm what is required of your set to be designated as such. Most sets require you to ship in its mint packaging to be eligible for the set designation, so I would advise leaving your coins in their capsules (there is no additional cost for this). There is no cost to remove your coins from the mint packaging or capsules, however, there is a $5.00 fee for us to return your mint packaging to you if you'd like. 

As for basic information on how to submit with us, you may find the information below:

To submit coins in for grading, you'll need to become a paid member of Collector's Society through Join NGC Today | NGC (ngccoin.com). You can find more information on how to start submitting coins online at How to Submit. 

You’ll need to have a general idea of the value of each coin to help select which grading “tier” or category to submit the coin under. Grading tiers and fees can be found at Services and Fees | Coin Submissions | NGC (ngccoin.com).In this case, you'll need to determine the value of one of your set coins to figure out the tier it falls under. All of your coins will be encapsulated individually.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. Thank you!