• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Number One Washington Quarter Registry Set For Sale at Great Collections!

27 posts in this topic

On 1/18/2023 at 8:44 PM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

@Hoghead515 - want to make sure you saw this one, since Washington is your main man.(thumbsu

Its tearing me up. They are some beauties. Theres a couple I really want but unfortunately I wont be able to bid this week. Had a couple slow weeks at work. Money gonna be tight for a few days. I still enjoyed viewing them. I tell you that would have been something to been able to own a coin out of the number #1 set. But I gotta take care of some bills first. Thanks for sharing. 

On 1/19/2023 at 10:49 AM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

@Hoghead515 Sorry to rub salt in the wounds.  Nice coins for sure, but (fortunately) there will be others when the time is right for you.  Wishing you all the best.

Its fine my friend. You done no harm. Its just that time of year when the weather messes everything up for outside work. Here in a couple months ill start adding some more to the collection. 

You know that Great Collections has a generous payment plan!  I could not have budgeted these beautiful without some help!  I have had some of the star coins for nearly a decade.  They don't come up at auction very often!

Edited by erwindoc

On 1/20/2023 at 7:28 PM, erwindoc said:

You know that Great Collections has a generous payment plan!  I could not have budgeted these beautiful without some help!  I have had some of the star coins for nearly a decade.  They don't come up at auction very often!

Theres a few Ive been drooling over. Im thinking about trying to bid on one. Gotta figure up what all I gotta pay up. Id really love one those out of that collection to add to my set. Im gonna do some hoping and figuring. You sure put an awsome set together. My hats off to you my friend. That is an awsome collection. Id say it was probably hard to turn loose of. But I understand how things change in life. Its none my business why you auctioning off but it prob hurts to see them go. That is an amazing set. Hopefully if all my figurings and calculations turn out the way Im hoping Ill be able to get one. It would be an honor to display it along beside my others. 

I concur with Hog.  Giving up coins is never an easy thing to do, I usually wince even making trades.  I hope the auction is going well and it continues, THIS WEEKEND!  

https://www.greatcollections.com/search.php?p=%2FCollections%2F869%2FThe-Cherry-Tree-Collection-of-Washington-Clad-Quarters-1932-1998%2Flisting&collection_id=869&mode=product&page=2&pp=50&last=1

Good Luck!