• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I print my list of coins?

4 posts in this topic

I have all my graded coins entered into the site. I can see each coin reg# and the est value etc when looking at the screen, but I can't print the list with all the info. Print to Adobe PDF only shows the coin and grade. 

What is the secret?

Much thanks,

The only way I know to do this is use the old collectors society registry here is a link to the old site.

Old registry system

You use your same login information to access that old site.   The data will look slightly different than the new system but you can run reports in that system that you cannot in the new system.   You hover the mouse over "My Collection" and the last option is run reports.

image.png.8b4e294aae4e98c98c6be5c2a0904261.png

That will take you to the report function where you can pick from several inventory options, active, sold, all etc.

image.png.531d493a255bc114b106647000cfa918.png

Once you pick your report options the report will be generated, that report can then be downloaded to excel or PDF.  Here is an example of how the report looks for me, I blanked out some of the info for this pic but all the info you have entered for your coins should be there.

image.thumb.png.b6eea756df88ecb5239e0a8817c48029.png