• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GSA Morgan Dollar Holders

8 posts in this topic

On 10/4/2022 at 7:22 PM, Simple Collector said:

No. I purchased one for the first time in the GSA holder and based on pictures, they look quite bigger thasn an NGC holder.

Wait...the GSA holder is the plastic that mentions the Carson City pedigree....I thought that NGC and PCGS just put a ribbon around it and left it in the original plastic  ?

On 10/4/2022 at 9:47 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

I thought that NGC and PCGS just put a ribbon around it and left it in the original plastic  ?

They do, at least NGC does. The only exception I've seen is the "Grand Snake". That holder has to be huge!

image.thumb.jpeg.40266ecc7826118a305f71bb2da45475.jpeg

On 10/5/2022 at 5:59 AM, Fenntucky Mike said:

They do, at least NGC does. The only exception I've seen is the "Grand Snake". That holder has to be huge!

Thanks Mike...yeah, that holder must be pretty new...I know NGC uses label wrap-arounds, I think I have one....I bet that same holder is used for 10 ounce bullion coins which I see are now getting slabbed.