• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost submissions

2 posts in this topic

Has anyone had NGC lose their submissions? NGC signed for them at the post office. After a couple days NGC acknowledged having them and were keeping them safe until they could get to them. Now NGC states they never received them at all. I have proof they signed for them and had possession. Where did they go?

Welcome to the forum, just a heads up this section of the forum is for discussions related to the registry, topics like registry sets, requests for new sets, stuff like that.   Your topic would be better suited (and seen by more eyes) in the US and world section of the forum or the ask NGC section.

To your question I have not had any issues with any of my submissions to NGC, however I have sent in only a couple of submissions recently so as a sample my volume is insignificant.   The volume of submissions to NGC has increased significantly recently, which unfortunately also increases the opportunity for problems.   I'm assuming that you have been in contact with customer service on this?    This week will be difficult for communications due to the weather issues, but hopefully you are able to continue your communications with customer service and have things resolved soon.