• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A question of placement

2 posts in this topic

I went looking for my dollar type set - and clicked on "dollars" as the first place to look - but of course they were listed under "type".

Would it be possible to list the denomination sets under both the "type" and individual denomination section [ie: dollars in the dollar section, halves in the half section, etc] so they are easy to find? Seems to me that someone who's interested in seeing dollars would also like to see the dollar type set as well.

Creeping featurism... That's what we programmers call all these small features that we are forced to put in with little gain in functionality. Too many of these and the code gets cluttered. Cluttering makes debugging and upgrades more difficult, and it may also slow down the system.

I don't see the big deal, and I prefer that we apply the KISS principle except under major situations.

Of course, this really is Arch's call.

EVP