• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Mine ~ Post your Silver Bullion
2 2

395 posts in this topic

[First time I ever noticed high submission numbers. Guess it makes sense when Monster Boxes, sealed and otherwise untampered with, are submitted. I like the reflection of that torpedo-torch searchlight.]  (Yup, made the term up!)  :roflmao:

Re:  The Ten Commandments... #6 is the correct transliteral translation. In the original Hebrew-Aramaic texts, they were the "words" of command, which I guess makes sense. Nice stuff!  Too bad I can't seem to locate my old, rusticated Tombstone bar. I haven't seen hide nor hair of it. Would have fit nicely in this thread. Oh well.

On 9/28/2022 at 8:03 PM, tigerbait said:

2013-W-Eagle-EU69.jpg

Beavis:  Isn't this but another example of officially sanctioned [and apparently endorsed] post-mint damaged goods via accentuated-accelerated features?

Butthead:  Yeah but, huh-huh-huh it's got its own huh-huh-huh Gra-ding Scale:  E-U-69!  Whoa-huh-huh-huh-o-o-o!   xD

@GoldFinger1969:

This coin's got a lot going for it.  I can't make out the hieroglyphs following St. Gaudens' name on the reverse, but that is more than made up for by the use of triangular points and clean, uncluttered fields.  Now why is the U.S. Mint unable, or unwilling, to adopt such an approach?  I award this five 🐓 🐓 🐓 🐓 🐓!

Edited by Quintus Arrius
Typo