• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a way to make private notes about your registry coins?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I know there is the public description part. 

But is there a way for me to have my own private notes on my public registry sets? Maybe to keep track of when I got them and how much I paid..

If you use the old collectors society system (old registry system) to enter your coins it has the ability to record all the purchase and sale data and has areas for purchase and sale notes that is separate from the public description and can only be seen by the owner (and Perhaps by NGC I guess).   That is how I enter any new coins to my inventory, I'm not aware of any way in the new registry system.

On 9/20/2022 at 10:41 PM, Coinbuf said:

If you use the old collectors society system (old registry system) to enter your coins it has the ability to record all the purchase and sale data and has areas for purchase and sale notes that is separate from the public description and can only be seen by the owner (and Perhaps by NGC I guess).   That is how I enter any new coins to my inventory, I'm not aware of any way in the new registry system.

I was able to figure out how to do it that way. Thanks!