• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parking Lot Coins
2 2

43 posts in this topic

Ladies, well lady, only one i know of here, Charmy, and gentlemen, may i present to you, for your consideration, another addition to my parking lot set. Mine will only be circulation silver. Now i really have to go digging once this 14 day sentence is served. Can't really look for stuff when you're behind bars. Found this in the prison yard, right before a major yard fight broke out, and 6 people got shanked! Thank goodness this made it through. *edit you'll never believe what i had to do to get this back to my cell. The horror, the horror...

20220826_235835.thumb.jpg.00a3fb53c6b0d598fb0256c181d6fdf9.jpg20220826_235812.thumb.jpg.a97a5e5989edb1c6b23d6f5f59221ea6.jpg

yup, only one side has seen a considerable amount of asphalt.

Edited by CoinJockey73

On 8/27/2022 at 10:16 AM, J P M said:

You can have your cell phone in the pokey that's nice of the guards.

Nowadays? In "Woke Nation"? You kidding me? I've already been approved for "gender reassignment" surgery, which i don't really want, but applied for it on my first day, just to see. It'll be covered 100% by the state, and be completed by the end of my stay, next week. I also demanded that the surgery be performed on a Tuesday, for religious reasons, totally made up, and they agreed without even asking what the religion was. Too ascaird that I'll sue for religious persecution. Also, they're serving me kosher vegan meals that are for lactose intolerants, none of which i am, but I demanded and they complied. Ain't life grand in the new USA?

Edited by CoinJockey73

Hmmm, now idk if that entry would make it past Technical Qualification for a "Parking Lot" coin. We're there cars parked in this "yard"?

And having stripes on you isn't the same as having stripes in a parking lot. 😉

On 8/27/2022 at 11:13 AM, EagleRJO said:

Hmmm, now idk if that entry would make it past Technical Qualification for a "Parking Lot" coin. We're there cars parked in this "yard"?

And having stripes on you isn't the same as having stripes in a parking lot. 😉

Technically, the yard IS a parking lot. They turned the local prison into high rise "luxury apartments" thanks to gentrification, and the current market. Then fenced in a local parking lot for us low maintenance prisoners. Hoping she still qualifies. 

*edit

No stripes for me. I told them the alternating black and white pattern pointed out the blatant racism of the US prison system. I'm currently in comfy sweats, and my favorite REO Speedwagon tee.

Edited by CoinJockey73

On 8/27/2022 at 6:43 AM, CoinJockey73 said:

... may i present to you, for your consideration, another addition to my parking lot set ...

Is that going in the nickel "Bad" slot or the "Ugly" slot?

On 8/27/2022 at 1:47 PM, EagleRJO said:

Similar to AAPLCC standards, but just not as well known for road rash pieces.

[AAPLCC is American Association of Parking Lot Coin Collectors]

After an exhaustive search, i see you made that up. Well played young sir, well played.