• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New (to me) “Sticker”

7 posts in this topic

I refer to the SIGHT WHITE CERTIFIED label. The website is www.sightwhite.com. Its version of John Albanese is dealer Robert Paul of Philadelphia, PA. 
image.thumb.jpg.355ae446d99839309fb2b3a57b4dca3c.jpg

image.jpg

I am not sure if these stickers are even happening anymore.  I buy some coins here and there from Bob Paul, so I will ask him.  I was not aware that Bob and John A. were associated.

To me, there are only two stickers that hold merit:

1. CAC
  2. Eagle Eye (on Flying Eagle and Indian Cents)

All the other stickers (MAC, 2nd Finest, Full Split Beak, Eye Appeal, White, Rainbow, 3 Full Steps, etc etc etc..) are just junk IMO. 

Never heard of him or the sticker. Also wonder if Wings has picked up any steam or if they are still around. Don’t see many of their stickers lately.

The Sight White sticker is still current. This was the dealer to whom I sold my small ANACS slabbed Morgan dollars at Summer FUN last month and we talked about it. He and I are both hardcore fans of screaming white coins and we regard toned coins as “something less”. Sorry, that’s just the way I roll. 

I would seek out these W stickers, but not CAC. If I were heavily into slabbed Indians, I’d like Eagle Eye. 

Edited by VKurtB

On 8/9/2022 at 12:48 PM, VKurtB said:

....Sorry, that’s just the way I roll....

[I am laughing my head off in the living room and my wife 🤣 already retired in the bedroom is asking me what's so funny. I am trying to figure out how to explain this to her in French.] :roflmao: