• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BuyGoldsSilverBullion.com - If It Seems Too Good To Be True ...
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Found this gem looking for some $20 Saints:

Mega Shop - Gold & Silver Bullion (buygoldsilverbullion.org)

Lets see now ... a dot.org site, selling gold coins and bullion bars well below spot, like 1 oz gold bars for $1.554 ($171 below spot) and a $20 Saint NGC MS-64 graded for $1,598 ($127 below spot), corporate headquarters and contact center in the USA +47 900 99 000 phone number that links to both a place in Norway and Kazakhstan, support staff available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday central standard time at an overseas number, all stock images of coins and bars taken directly from the APMEX website ( I recognized several), etc.  I mean there is nothing unusual there, what's not to like ... lol

I just hope that not many people fall for that scam website.

$20 Saint Coins from Gold & Silver Bullion.jpg

$5 Half Eagle - APMEX & G&SBullion.jpg

Must be a coincidence. Kind-a like sitting in your dining room watching the house burn and not calling the fire department, then complaining about the fire department's slow response.