• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cherry Pickers Post
2 2

9 posts in this topic

time to go to the banl and get yourself some rolls!!!!!  we will see you n a couple of days :)   great find bud!!

On 7/21/2022 at 5:08 PM, JT2 said:

time to go to the banl and get yourself some rolls!!!!!  we will see you n a couple of days :)   great find bud!!

I have some of these coins saved already for books so I added them in. The last dozen may take a while Denver mint coins are hard to find on the east coast. There is one coin that makes me wonder? There are no proofs in this book but it is asking for a 1982 S I understand 68s through 74s had regular strike San Francisco  is there a regular strike 82 S  I am not aware of. I am not a cent collector. Well not yet anyway LoL 

1959 to 2009 +.jpg

Edited by J P Mashoke

Just the opposite problem here. I'm on the west coast and Philadelphia minted coins are hard to find. I just started a state P&D quarter folder. We need a chat board thread for folder and album coin collectors.

On 7/21/2022 at 11:42 PM, Modwriter said:

Just the opposite problem here. I'm on the west coast and Philadelphia minted coins are hard to find. I just started a state P&D quarter folder. We need a chat board thread for folder and album coin collectors.

It is not that these Denver coins are rare just that they don't like the crazy New England weather. Good Idea Modwriter if we make a thread we could have a mail swap of P and D coins for members on the other side. East, West, North and South. 

All 1982-S cents, like all other "S" mint cents after 1974, are proofs.  The hole for the 1982-S is presumably an error.  I wouldn't put a proof in a folder in any case.

On 7/22/2022 at 9:30 AM, Sandon said:

All 1982-S cents, like all other "S" mint cents after 1974, are proofs.  The hole for the 1982-S is presumably an error.  I wouldn't put a proof in a folder in any case.

LoL ya it is a misprint for sure. I wonder how many books they made before someone said something? I think I will put a coin in reverse in the hole. or I could always crack a proof set ..... Naaa 

1982 Pr.jpg

Edited by J P Mashoke