• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Removing a coin from the NGC Collectors Society registry
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I am sure this has been asked many times But I can not see a thread out of the hundreds here. I have a coin that was added to my set by mistake ,I posted the wrong certification number . It was removed from my NGC site set but when I go to the Collectors Society and check the inventory sheet it is listed as a sold coin ? I never owned the coin it was a typo error during a submission. So my question is can I remove a coin from my inventory sheet on the other site?

Thanks , JP 

On 7/20/2022 at 6:23 PM, jimbo27 said:

Hey JP, just go to collection manager and click on edit for your coin, when screen changes go to bottom and click remove coin, thats it.

Thanks Jimbo that worked fine.(thumbsu I new there must be a place to remove a coin just needed to know where to look . Thank you

On 8/22/2022 at 6:57 PM, DimeandDave's said:

I have tried to remove a coin but it does not go away. Does it take extra time for it to be removed, next day or so?

You logged into the NGC collectors society page that is where you have to delete the coin.

Edited by J P Mashoke