• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20 rublos Bielorrusia 2009

9 posts in this topic

On 7/18/2022 at 12:01 PM, Javier Casas said:

How could i certificate this coin or others?

20 rublos Coin.jpeg

Back 20 rublos.jpeg

Given current world events, there might be a problem certifying coins from this country. 

On 7/18/2022 at 12:47 PM, Javier Casas said:

Thank you, but what is the procedure to certificate a coin? 

1) Choose a certification company. There are quite a few in the U.S., but the top two are NGC and PCGS. Our host here is NGC and they have the better reputation for most World coins  

2) Depending on where you are, there may be other options. 

3) Check how to find a dealer to submit your coin(s) or become a member yourself. 

4) In which country are you located? That would determine which office of NGC would be most appropriate. 

Thank you. I am from Perú but I live here in Delaware, US. I have some coins that I would like to certify but I don't know prices and time, with the information you gave me I could obtain that information.

On 7/18/2022 at 1:03 PM, Javier Casas said:

Thank you. I am from Perú but I live here in Delaware, US. I have some coins that I would like to certify but I don't know prices and time, with the information you gave me I could obtain that information.

Delaware. I’d recommend using an NGC online form. However, I never recommend sending ONE coin. Gather up at least a half dozen, maybe more. There are per form fixed costs that make sending a single coin unwise.