• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUMMER FUN 1 WEEK AWAY!!

8 posts in this topic

Anyone planning on being in the Cetral Florida area for Summer FUN this year?  I am having to work so i ont be able to get there until Saturday.  they way is has been going at the summer show is that most of them vendors leave early.  doesnt bod will for thsoe of us that have to drive an hour to get there from the coast.  but i will be there hitting some of my favorite spots.

I’m driving nine and a half hours. I’ll be there the whole show, at the ANA’s booth. 

The dealers don't care about you or your hobby. They want your money and when that doesn't flow fast enough, they run away - regardless of what a table contract might say.

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

That's not a fair comment. Dealers and others setting up at shows have to work around flight availability, shipper schedules, security concerns, etc. These are becoming more restrictive all the time.

On 6/29/2022 at 6:26 PM, DWLange said:

That's not a fair comment. Dealers and others setting up at shows have to work around flight availability, shipper schedules, security concerns, etc. These are becoming more restrictive all the time.

Especially flights. Just because they sell you a ticket, doesn’t mean you’ll actually fly that day, especially out of MCO. Practicing observant Jews get a pass in my opinion for having Saturday issues. The biggest dealers are always going to be early departures. They’re not really there to do retail/collector business. If you are there on a Saturday, those guys along the side and back of the bourse are the guys you want to see anyway. 

Edited by VKurtB

On 6/29/2022 at 5:34 PM, VKurtB said:

I’m driving nine and a half hours.

You be careful coming down I-75 and I-4 those roads area  mad house!!!  If i can pull the wife off of the jewrely aisle i will get over to see ya!

On 6/30/2022 at 5:37 AM, JT2 said:

You be careful coming down I-75 and I-4 those roads area  mad house!!!  If i can pull the wife off of the jewrely aisle i will get over to see ya!

I’ll be handling the ANA booth with John and Nancy Wilson of Ocala.