• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Congratulations to LemE
2 2

15 posts in this topic

That is awesome!! :golfclap:  Congrats on a big milestone achievement in your collecting journey.   I am also especially happy to see that you have nice high quality photos and descriptions for each, something that I think should be done and rewarded more.  (thumbsu

On 6/19/2022 at 11:59 PM, Coinbuf said:

That is awesome!! :golfclap:  Congrats on a big milestone achievement in your collecting journey.   I am also especially happy to see that you have nice high quality photos and descriptions for each, something that I think should be done and rewarded more.  (thumbsu

I agree. Kinda discouraging when you look at alot of the top spots and there is no photos.  All you can do is just imagine what the top spot coins look like. Even though Im way behind on my sets and dont have the serious coins needed for higher positions, I still add pictures of my coins. I think its what makes the registry fun. Looking and admiring everyones coins. 

Thank you everyone one. It means a lot to get this kind of support from my fellow collectors. I have a few recent additions that I need to get sent off to Joe for images and some things need work in the set. I’m very excited to finally get to this spot. Hopefully some day I will be able to finish the set. Thanks again.

Lem

On 6/20/2022 at 11:42 AM, Lem E said:

Thank you everyone one. It means a lot to get this kind of support from my fellow collectors. I have a few recent additions that I need to get sent off to Joe for images and some things need work in the set. I’m very excited to finally get to this spot. Hopefully some day I will be able to finish the set. Thanks again.

Lem

What are you going to do with all those points? Is that enough to fly to France and back?