• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JP's Nickels
1 1

11 posts in this topic

On 5/27/2022 at 8:29 PM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

Nice JP.  Your set is really coming along!  Congrats.

Thanks  Neophyte Numismatist, I try to keep working on the set as best as I can and your comments, Lems and other members here help to keep my moral up.;) With prices climbing and more collectors out there it makes it more difficult to find the good stuff cheep.(thumbsu I am very happy with these coins both are hard to find at a low price and the 1950 D was a very high points coin in the registry . That one pushed me up the ladder a bit more. 

Edited by J P Mashoke

On 5/29/2022 at 6:46 PM, Alex in PA. said:

JP definitely has good taste.  NGC & PCGS and in MS 66 Full Steps.  Definitely a ^^

Thanks Guys, When I first started the set I was only trying for MS 64 and higher. I soon realized that most 64's were not that nice looking and if I shopped a little harder I could find MS 66 coins for the set. They look much nicer 

On 5/29/2022 at 2:31 PM, Alex in PA. said:

Like that 1941 D.  But then who couldn't like an MS 66?

Yes I like that 41 also it is a nice looking coin.

On 5/29/2022 at 8:30 PM, Coinbuf said:

Well there are those lowball guys. ;)   @J P Mashoke a couple of nice coins with solid eye appeal, congrats.

LoL ..You know I am the lowball guy most of the time. But I find sometimes you have to look a little harder to see that it is not always a good deal. 

On 5/30/2022 at 4:43 AM, J P Mashoke said:

LoL ..You know I am the lowball guy most of the time. But I find sometimes you have to look a little harder to see that it is not always a good deal. 

Lol well what I meant was there are the lowball coin collectors, mint state coins are far from their minds as they search for PO1 coins.