• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting 1995 P Kennedy
1 1

10 posts in this topic

The truncation of a portrait bust is a common area of excess metal stress during coinage. Lots of examples. Too insignificant to be of much interest. Sorry.

On 5/15/2022 at 6:12 PM, RWB said:

The truncation of a portrait bust is a common area of excess metal stress during coinage. Lots of examples. Too insignificant to be of much interest. Sorry.

Spiked Chin also.

On 5/15/2022 at 6:21 PM, Errorists said:

Spiked Chin also.

Twice as uninteresting!

On 5/28/2022 at 7:02 PM, VKurtB said:

Neutrino infestation. 

Arlen Specter was a friend. I’m just glad I never worked for him. 

On 5/28/2022 at 8:32 PM, VKurtB said:

Arlen Specter was a friend. I’m just glad I never worked for him. 

Vaguely remember the name. No more Prevagen for you. You are embarrassing me. 😉 

On 5/28/2022 at 7:42 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

Vaguely remember the name. No more Prevagen for you. You are embarrassing me. 😉 

No Prevagen. That’s what I have a really sharp wife who keeps me on my toes for. Arlen Specter was the Chief Counsel for the Warren Commission that investigated the Kennedy Assassination, later the District Attorney of Philadelphia, still later the Senator from Pennsylvania. And through it all, one of the most brilliant minds I’ve ever encountered. Funny as heck, too. I mean standup comic funny. 

Edited by VKurtB