• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone familar with any coin shops near Bowling Green Ky?
1 1

10 posts in this topic

We been working near Bowling Green and actually staying right in Bowling Green. I looked online and saw they had a few shops. Was wondering if there is anyone on here familiar with the area? Seems like I seen someone on here before from this area. I been thinking about stopping and checking a few out one day if I can get off early enough. This seems like a large town. Alot going on here. 

Edited by Hoghead515

I know a super nice dealer there, but he doesn't have a shop. He does coins shows. He is a retired teacher and one of the nicer guys I know that deals. But I don't think that would do you any good since he doesn't have a shop.

How is Bowling Green recovery from their tornado event? I had my first “up close and personal” look at tornado damage after I moved south. A small town just north of Birmingham got hit a day before I went through there. It took over a year before things looked normal again, and that was TINY compared with Bowling Green’s hit. 

On 5/13/2022 at 11:37 AM, VKurtB said:

How is Bowling Green recovery from their tornado event? I had my first “up close and personal” look at tornado damage after I moved south. A small town just north of Birmingham got hit a day before I went through there. It took over a year before things looked normal again, and that was TINY compared with Bowling Green’s hit. 

It looks pretty good now. The area were in was not hit very bad. That was a bad storm. 

On 5/13/2022 at 12:34 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

Bowling Green....home of the Corvette !! xD(thumbsu

That was ironic. I read this post as we were driving by the Corvette museum on 65. Lol on our way home. Got our day in early. 

Edited by Hoghead515

On 5/13/2022 at 3:07 PM, Hoghead515 said:

That was ironic. I read this post as we were driving by the Corvette museum on 65. Lol on our way home. Got our day in early. 

I went there many years ago.  My cousin went to Transylvania University (!) and we drove out about 2 hours or whatever to Bowling Green, KY.

On 5/13/2022 at 5:06 AM, Woods020 said:

I know a super nice dealer there, but he doesn't have a shop. He does coins shows. He is a retired teacher and one of the nicer guys I know that deals. But I don't think that would do you any good since he doesn't have a shop.

I think I know who it is. I was his student many years ago if we are talking about the same person. I've caught a little nostalgic about this man. To be honest, I was a bad student, but this man always tried to understand me and tell me something like, "education is only a part of your life; enjoy your hobbies and do what you want to". Maybe that's why my kids are using this source https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/education/ to get help with some educational tasks and spend most of their time developing themselves in hobbies. I hope he is okay and I'm thinking about visiting him soon.

Edited by dopeyteam