• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Die Gouge Or Hubbed-In Debris On 2002P Louisiana Quarter?
1 1

43 posts in this topic

On 5/20/2022 at 4:45 PM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

Honestly, it really doesn't matter.  If you put it in my hand I would spend it, and that's the truth. Your coin is worth face value.

Lol. Doesn't matter..

It really doesn't.  I pride myself on tying to be supportive and kind to collectors (especially new and young collectors).  You want to argue, and I am not going to do it.  Now, you have already wasted enough time of mine, and you will not get a second more.  I do not need to see your coins, or hear anything you have to say.  Goodbye, and good luck.

Edited by The Neophyte Numismatist

In the words of the infallible Errorist Elaqnore8 :  . "It’s hasn’t been in circulation the past 50 years or longer. It has a obverse error."  " just looking for information"

:insane:

On 5/20/2022 at 9:22 PM, Alex in PA. said:

Newton’s Third Law of Motion states that “Every action creates an opposite and equal reaction “.

Alex First Law of the Forum states that:  For every action there is an opposite and unequal over reaction.

Blocking the drivel makes my experience better. When I don't have to deal with the Slicks and Erroists of the world, my experience is better.  When the definition of what they post is "zero value", it's better for be to block than play "follow the troll".

We only get so many breaths, you know?

Edited by The Neophyte Numismatist

On 5/7/2022 at 4:21 PM, Alex in PA. said:

Man oh man.  You remind me so much of someone from the past.  

Ratzie33.jpg

What's with the 33? Everybody knows my lucky number is 37. 🐓 

On 5/26/2022 at 10:07 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

What's with the 33? Everybody knows my lucky number is 37. 🐓 

Our old, umm, err, friend(????) Ratzie33. 

On 5/27/2022 at 6:44 PM, VKurtB said:

Our old, umm, err, friend(????) Ratzie33. 

Yes, I know, but that's ancient history. When does one let go of the past? You'd sooner find the Ark of the Covenant than any vestige of him. There're a lot of new members here. Time to move on particularly when the member involved is not present to defend himself.