• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 d and 1969s
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I am looking for these two Lincoln cents in Ngc ms67 to help complete my registry set. Having trouble locating a good looking coin. Seems Ebay and some other sites have had a few but the price is Either way out of coin worth or not a good looking coin. Any help on locating these coins would be much appreciated.

Good luck, low pop tough coins to find nice.   My suggestion is if you do find a nice one do not be shy about stepping up and paying the money.   Most of these were poor when struck and time has not been kind to many of the survivors.   I have the 69-D in 66RD but it is a very marginal coin for the grade, and like you I have not found a 69-S that I really liked enough to buy.

On 4/27/2022 at 9:57 PM, Coinbuf said:

Good luck, low pop tough coins to find nice.   My suggestion is if you do find a nice one do not be shy about stepping up and paying the money.   Most of these were poor when struck and time has not been kind to many of the survivors.   I have the 69-D in 66RD but it is a very marginal coin for the grade, and like you I have not found a 69-S that I really liked enough to buy.

I agree with you on the strikes. Been looking for quite awhile but all in good time.. Thanks