• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not Sure About This One
2 2

35 posts in this topic

:signfunny:   Walmart is gonna need a whole new parking lot after you're thru digging.  :roflmao:

On 4/24/2022 at 2:16 PM, Woods020 said:

the current madness around superficial or concocted errors

Lots of emotionally upset people needing attention these days.  

On 4/24/2022 at 2:35 PM, Errorists said:

The incomparable Ken Potter viewed the coin personally then sent it back to me. 

The problem is that I agree with you about Potter. Incomparable is a pretty good word, but not in a complimentary way. He’s incomparable in the number of people he and his books have led astray. It’s nothing short of scandalous. 

On 4/24/2022 at 4:24 PM, VKurtB said:

The problem is that I agree with you about Potter. Incomparable is a pretty good word, but not in a complimentary way. He’s incomparable in the number of people he and his books have led astray. It’s nothing short of scandalous. 

Incorrect. His books educate people what to look for both old and modern varieties, RPM's, double and triple dies,dropped letters,clashed dies,die cracks, die scratches, cuds,polished dies,off center strikes,Broadstruck coins,multiple struck coins, die caps,indents, misaligned dies,strike throughs and out of collar errors.. Probably missed a few.. 

On 4/25/2022 at 9:37 AM, Errorists said:

Ken Potter = " Coin Goat " 🐐..

That book has done more damage to this hobby than any other. It’s pure snake oil.