• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotel for SF ANA

1 post in this topic

I'm in the process of getting a group rate for TCCS members attending the SF ANA - the Hotel is more upscale than the ANA Hotels and LESS money - I'm waiting for rate confirmation info, but it should be $30-$50 less than the ANA Host hotel and closer to the convention location.

If you need a Hotel, please PM or post here and I'll notify everyone re rates for our TCCS members. I spoke with the Hotel slaes office and I can add others to our list for the group rate - THe rate will be approximately $160/night for a double bedded room (2 double beds) so 2 people can share the room. THe ANA Host Hotel (The Hilton) is $205/night. If anyone is going to the SF ANA and has not yet made a Hotel Reservation PM me here or on the TCCS website and I will provide details as soon as I have all the information.