• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC slab label falling out/curling up?
2 2

12 posts in this topic

Unfortunately I don’t think NGC will do anything about it. I had a holder that bubbled up like a balloon as if I was half way up in the stratosphere. It would take up 3 slots in a storage box. All they said was that they offer their reholder service. 

On 4/4/2022 at 1:38 PM, BlakeEik said:

Unfortunately I don’t think NGC will do anything about it. I had a holder that bubbled up like a balloon as if I was half way up in the stratosphere. It would take up 3 slots in a storage box. All they said was that they offer their reholder service. 

Thanks for the reply. 

Edited by 901 Coins

I see. I would not assume it was a counterfeit just because of a loose label. You should type the serial number into NGC’s coin verification web page, or scan the barcode with the app, and see what comes up. Chances are that is just a loose label. 

I would ignore it.  If you can't, send it to NGC to reholder it.  It's not quick, not cheap, and has no guarantees it will be better than it is now, but I don't see another option really.