• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am buying!

22 posts in this topic

On 3/29/2022 at 3:49 AM, Six Mile Rick said:

Silver quarters and wheat lincolns?

I have a few upgrades to add some major points to your 2020 type set. ;)

Perhaps. I’m looking for inventory mainly. But Washington quarters and wheaties are of interest. 

Every coin on my member page is for sale except for my dimes. ;)

https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/PublicUserHome.aspx?PeopleID=64396

Run through them and give me a shout.

I have a large group of State and Park Quarters that are extras from submissions. I will sell them cheap as a 100 count group. Say $1,000 for a hundred slabs

Edited by Six Mile Rick

On 3/28/2022 at 5:35 PM, Woods020 said:

I am selling faster than I can replace with any quality, so if you have coins for sale let me know. I try and offer very fair prices, usually above the larger dealers. I only focus on US coinage, and predominately in older (not modern) coins in higher grades. If you have something let me know before you send to auction or go to a dealer. 

If u look at my profile you’ll see a Seated liberty dime ungraded but worth the money. If u give me a reasonable offer. We more than likely can get a deal done! I was told by a jeweler coin guy to get it graded before I sell it. I’ve been a member here for almost a year and never tried to have it graded. It would definitely be worth your time to give it a look at. I tried to message u other ways but I’m new to this, so I’m trying to figure it out as I go. Take care and hope to here from u

On 4/2/2022 at 9:19 AM, Weidel Legacy Collection said:

Are you looking for slabbed coins only or are you also open to raw, ungraded examples?  Also, US only, or foreign as well?

Thanks!

Only US. I might be interested in foreign gold. Strong preference is for slabbed, but I might be interested in raw if you can get quality pictures. 

On 3/28/2022 at 11:35 PM, Woods020 said:

I am selling faster than I can replace with any quality, so if you have coins for sale let me know. I try and offer very fair prices, usually above the larger dealers. I only focus on US coinage, and predominately in older (not modern) coins in higher grades. If you have something let me know before you send to auction or go to a dealer. 

Are u interested in  20 dollars gold liberty head double eagle 1907 ? 

On 4/28/2022 at 11:13 PM, Ibrahem farag abdoun said:

Are u interested in  20 dollars gold liberty head double eagle 1907 ? 

Yes I would be. You can PM me specifics and your asking price 

Congrats on your business Woods. I just checked your website out and you have some beauties. Hope you do great brother. I seen a couple I really like and trying to figure out which one I want. Lol. It will be an honor to give you my business my friend. 

On 3/28/2022 at 3:35 PM, Woods020 said:

Message me I have a few

On 3/29/2022 at 11:25 AM, Woods020 said:

Perhaps. I’m looking for inventory mainly. But Washington quarters and wheaties are of interest. 

I have probably 150 coins pennies nickles buffalo nickels silver halfs and dollars. All worth atleast 5 bucks each and a bonus faux 1795 liberty Round

I have a collection of Morgan's that im looking to unload. Some high dollars. ($3,000). Total of 55. I highlighted what I have on the list in pic. Also peace $1's. 20 I believe. 1-1921, 1-1928. The complete set is market valued at around $11,000 as of 11/23. I will tell you that im not an expert but have been in the hobby for a while. And an offer of 4 or 5k wasn't close. I know you're in this to make money too. Let's see if we can make it work. A few examples..

Thx. Jay

Screenshot_20231204_015418_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg

20231130_122534.jpg

20231130_122548.jpg

20231130_123132.jpg

I have a 2007 P John Adams Gold Coin with no missing letters and a 2007 P Abraham lincoln Gold coin with edge letters missing and a 2007 P James Madison Gold Coin with no Missing letters. Any interest?

On 3/28/2022 at 2:35 PM, Woods020 said:

1have 1964 d/d South fs 501 jeferson nickel had 4 graded threw pcgs came back at 64 I have coins that will grade higher all from same bu bank roll

20240125_100548.jpg

20240125_100725.jpg

20240125_100743.jpg

20240125_100413.jpg