• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 ASE
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Just got mine at the ANA Colorado Springs show. For the “bullion strike only” Dansco album. 

Snagging four British lots from the CNG Ken Bressett sale limited my bourse budget. 

On 3/14/2022 at 4:17 PM, VKurtB said:

Just got mine at the ANA Colorado Springs show. For the “bullion strike only” Dansco album. 

Snagging four British lots from the CNG Ken Bressett sale limited my bourse budget. 

I am sure you got a deal on your ASE I would hope anyway LoL 

On 3/14/2022 at 2:39 PM, J P Mashoke said:

I am sure you got a deal on your ASE I would hope anyway LoL 

Not so much. I don’t really price shop them. They’re all fairly close and I took the first nice mark free one I saw. They’ll never be graded anyway. He was spot +$12. 

Now the 1950 British proof set in the original packaging…. I got that pretty low. 

Edited by VKurtB

On 3/14/2022 at 6:21 PM, VKurtB said:

Not so much. I don’t really price shop them. They’re all fairly close and I took the first nice mark free one I saw. They’ll never be graded anyway. He was spot +$12. 

Now the 1950 British proof set in the original packaging…. I got that pretty low. 

Ya that's about the same deal my guy gave me.  I thought I had a mark free one until I took a photo and it picked up what I could not see by eye ,a fine hairline buff mark. But it is going in the box with the other 37 anyway. 

On 3/14/2022 at 6:07 PM, J P Mashoke said:

Ya that's about the same deal my guy gave me.  I thought I had a mark free one until I took a photo and it picked up what I could not see by eye ,a fine hairline buff mark. But it is going in the box with the other 37 anyway. 

I like to “cook” the edges of mine in a Dansco. 

It is a nice coin I do like the Eagles. It is not easy to find them without some kind of mark on them . Most dealers do not handle them like they are a coin for collecting? I find that discouraging. 

On 4/9/2022 at 9:37 PM, J P Mashoke said:

It is a nice coin I do like the Eagles. It is not easy to find them without some kind of mark on them . Most dealers do not handle them like they are a coin for collecting? I find that discouraging. 

Why? From the instant they were introduced in 1986, the Mint had insisted that they were not intended to be numismatic items, but just a hunk of silver with the U.S. government’s imprimatur on it. Anything beyond that is a bonus. 

I think me and the boys will try for a congratulations set. First issue with type 2 ase.  HHL3 30,000 limit. Plenty of collectors for these, 30% premium certified,at least. Gunna be next to impossible to get any before the mints computer meltdown.  This is just for fun.  I’ll get a 22 later as you guys did well, I’ll find an album filler. 😉🙀🦫

On 4/7/2022 at 4:22 PM, Marcia Hodge said:

Nice, thanks for the picture.  or on the other hand you can ask resumewriters  visit this site for help - this will assist you with saving time on taking care of the issue of composing a top notch continue on your own in a brief time frame

havent gotten mine yet

Edited by fpd90624

Jeep, I bought the 2022 Proof ASE. I will send it in sometime, along with some Ben’s and Walkers. I had to pay $73 for it, but it’s really sharp, not my photo, I’ll do that tomorrow. So far I have the 2022 proof set, the three 2022 Kennedy’s, the two 2022 proof quarters, all three mints dimes, nickels and cents, and the 2022 inno brass nickels. People are selling the ASE’s on EB for about $85.

B186CF09-858E-4209-8173-D2AFC21FABF4.jpeg

Edited by Mr.Bill347

Nice one Bill......... I just got this in the mail?............. I like your deal better.  https://www.smyrnacoin.com/2022-W-Proof-American-Silver-Eagle-1-Ounce-Coin-in-p/se_proof_2022w_nobox.htm         I will wait they will be coming down in price soon I think.