• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Morgan and Peace Dollars

7 posts in this topic

I would like a new set for the Morgan and Peace Dollars since the Mint is continuing the set. I would like a set for the following: 2021 to Date Morgan and Peace Dollars both MS and Proof issues! Thanks!  Robert Wilson

On 3/1/2022 at 3:06 PM, C.C. Wills said:

I would like a new set for the Morgan and Peace Dollars since the Mint is continuing the set. I would like a set for the following: 2021 to Date Morgan and Peace Dollars both MS and Proof issues! Thanks!  Robert Wilson

They have their own set:

Category: Modern Special Issues
Set Name: Morgan and Peace Dollar 100th Anniversary Set, 2021, Mint State, Complete 

• Administrator
On 3/2/2022 at 11:41 AM, C.C. Wills said:

Yes I have all of mine in that set but it will not included the issues that come out this year - they will be proofs...that is why I want the new set!

Hello, and thanks for your interest.

We will consider this and send you an email when a decision has been reached.

Thanks Ali - it only makes sense to me if they are going to continue the series and also include Proof issues that the registry set should allow for that!    Robert 

P.S. The 2021 100th Anniversary Set should probably be left only as is for a one-year registry type set!

On 3/2/2022 at 11:41 AM, C.C. Wills said:

Yes I have all of mine in that set but it will not included the issues that come out this year - they will be proofs...that is why I want the new set!

Wait.  You want a set for coins that are not even out yet??