• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random G
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Thank you for the reply. I just got my new microscope and I am seeing a lot of weird stuff on these coins now. But this just looked like a perfectly shaped G so I had to ask.

Hmm, I didn't WANT it to look like anything. I see what I see. It looks like a G. I can't make it look like a cat but that's what I would WANT it to look like. Unfortunately, all i can see is a G. But Greenstang, I appreciate your helpful reply.

On 2/18/2022 at 7:52 PM, kerisinc said:

Hmm, I didn't WANT it to look like anything. I see what I see. It looks like a G. I can't make it look like a cat but that's what I would WANT it to look like. Unfortunately, all i can see is a G. But Greenstang, I appreciate your helpful reply.

With a little bit of imagination, you could make it look like a cat.  May as well, it is unfortunately an already damaged copper plated zinc cored Cent and actually worth less than 1 cent in actual metal content terms (I think.... the price of zinc I heard has gone up, not sure).  We like humor here.  I'm just trying to add to it with respect.  Welcome to the forum.  (thumbsu

Edited by GBrad