• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More old J P Stuff
2 2

8 posts in this topic

On 2/18/2022 at 5:49 PM, JT2 said:

*Man I need to find your antique shop... thats a good find and deep cameo!!

I know, Right!!!!! This guy J P has the golden hose shoe syndrome.  I have said countless times before that I'm going to track him down and follow where he is getting these coins he continually posts!! Simply amazing, especially for the prices he's paying!!! Great pick up @J P Mashoke!!!

On 2/18/2022 at 9:46 PM, GBrad said:

I know, Right!!!!! This guy J P has the golden hose shoe syndrome.  I have said countless times before that I'm going to track him down and follow where he is getting these coins he continually posts!! Simply amazing, especially for the prices he's paying!!! Great pick up @J P Mashoke!!!

I get lucky sometimes. There is one shop here that is closing. I am kinda bummed out because it is so close to my house I can walk to it if I want to ,Everything is on sale 50% off until the end of the month but the coin booth dealer pulled out. No 50% off coins LoL I found that piece in another booth. Sometimes you have to hunt in spots you would never think a coin would be hiding.

On 2/18/2022 at 9:46 PM, GBrad said:

Had to laugh trying to imagine a golden “Hose” shoe 👞