• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Litton Coin Co
2 2

10 posts in this topic

Ive seen Litton Coin Company advertisements several times. I never did check them out. But I was just scrolling around looking at dimes and found this listing. I know not to buy from them now. Theres no way this dime is MS60. Looks like false advertising. Thats crazy. Lumii_20220214_121338761.thumb.jpg.5c53cd7a70e4cd3a606b4d412328878f.jpg

Littleton stuff is usually as described, but waaaaay overpriced. They have a lot of tricks to package common stuff that appeals to the elderly for a huge mark up. They also have subscription type services where they opt in to get coins over time, which is a slow way to get their money. 

David Sundman and Co. have a reputation for honesty in an industry that often finds that in short supply. Littleton is a collector starter for coins and stamps. Their prices are fair for their services and they don't "push" merchandise the way others do; they also do not belittle new or average collectors; or run around with a snout high in the air. They are also consistent supporters of ANA and the organization's original purposes.

As Mr. Lange noted, the OP's photo is likely a mistake of some sort.