• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this across my 1982 penny

9 posts in this topic

I've never seen this before but it goes all the way across. I thought it was just PMD but the letters don't seem to be damaged? Maybe I just can't see clearly enough. Thanks in advance

20220212_062537.jpg

On 2/12/2022 at 6:57 AM, J P Mashoke said:

Hi kerisinc ....Hard to tell from just one picture but It looks like a stain from another coin that was on top of this one.

Sorry, here is a full pic. It's not very clear but ty for your reply

20220212_070641.jpg

On 2/13/2022 at 8:49 PM, kerisinc said:

Thanks guys for all your replies. It's a lot to learn but I'm trying so I can stop asking all these newbie questions

You fine. If you dont ask you will never know. I encourage new collectors to ask questions. I still ask quite a few questions myself. I have learned a whole lot like that. Most things I try to google but ,if Im still not certain or dont understand, I will ask about it. And everyones opinions together help. 

On 2/14/2022 at 5:20 AM, Hoghead515 said:

You fine. If you dont ask you will never know. I encourage new collectors to ask questions. I still ask quite a few questions myself. I have learned a whole lot like that. Most things I try to google but ,if Im still not certain or dont understand, I will ask about it. And everyones opinions together help. 

Very true. Thank you.