• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inspired by Mohawk's departure I have decided I have to give some stuff up as well

27 posts in this topic

On 2/8/2022 at 12:32 PM, gmarguli said:

This is a ridiculous and rash decision. There are people available to help you with things like keeping up with the everyday chores of cooking, cleaning, and maintaining the home. You can find them on Match and eHarmony. Good luck! (thumbsu

Dayum!

Latest of You can Run but...................

Ilya Lichtenstein, 34, and his wife, Heather Morgan, 31, of New York City, were arrested Tuesday morning in Manhattan for an alleged conspiracy to launder cryptocurrency that was stolen during the 2016 hack of Bitfinex, a virtual currency exchange, presently valued at approximately $4.5 billion. 

Thus far, law enforcement has seized over $3.6 billion in cryptocurrency linked to that

On 2/8/2022 at 5:18 PM, Alex in PA. said:

Latest of You can Run but...................

Ilya Lichtenstein, 34, and his wife, Heather Morgan, 31, of New York City, were arrested Tuesday morning in Manhattan for an alleged conspiracy to launder cryptocurrency that was stolen during the 2016 hack of Bitfinex, a virtual currency exchange, presently valued at approximately $4.5 billion. 

Thus far, law enforcement has seized over $3.6 billion in cryptocurrency linked to that

Bout time they burn down crypto theft. Is it possible to steal something that is literally nothing?

Edited by VKurtB

On 2/8/2022 at 5:30 PM, Alex in PA. said:

I always wondered that.  Where will the Fed keep this 4.5 Billion Nothings?

Presumably on a big honkin’ hard drive, along with equally nothing NFT’s.

On 2/8/2022 at 5:49 PM, Woods020 said:

Do you have any idea how expensive they are? And the penalty for canceling the contract is truly criminal. On top of that the last one I had subbed out the work to a cleaning lady anyway. I’ve about figured out it’s cheaper, and a heck of a lot less headache, to just burn the house down when it gets too dirty and build a new one versus getting help on match or e harmony 😂

That penalty is a real ouchie whether YOU broke the contract or the dishwasher did. Doesn’t matter. In some states (community property ones), if your dishwasher starts making grumbling noises, half your stuff can pretty instantly disappear. 

On 2/9/2022 at 9:38 AM, VKurtB said:

That penalty is a real ouchie whether YOU broke the contract or the dishwasher did. Doesn’t matter. In some states (community property ones), if your dishwasher starts making grumbling noises, half your stuff can pretty instantly disappear. 

Unfortunately I was in your home state when my contract was broken. Not ideal 

On 2/9/2022 at 9:40 AM, Woods020 said:

Unfortunately I was in your home state when my contract was broken. Not ideal 

And I was in my old home state TWICE for it. But I have only one ex-dishwasher. I remarried ex #2. (in the new state, while still living in the old one) 

On 2/8/2022 at 2:01 PM, VKurtB said:

Dayum!

I see your finally using English correctly in everyday speech. Keep up the good work! I realize masks and chewing tobacco hinders the learning process somewhat, but you're coming along just fine.

On 2/9/2022 at 10:40 AM, ronnie stein said:

I see your finally using English correctly in everyday speech. Keep up the good work! I realize masks and chewing tobacco hinders the learning process somewhat, but you're coming along just fine.

‘Dayum’ works equally well in urban Philly. 

On 2/9/2022 at 11:17 AM, Hoghead515 said:

You guys gonna think Im crazy. I got divorced once and then turned around and remarried the same lady. She can get mean sometimes but I like it rough. 

Here's another good one; bought a nice proof Kennedy, traded it back to the same guy, then bought it back even cheaper and it's a keeper.... still have it !

On 2/12/2022 at 9:46 AM, numisport said:

Here's another good one; bought a nice proof Kennedy, traded it back to the same guy, then bought it back even cheaper and it's a keeper.... still have it !

Double Dippers. ^^