• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PCGS coins for sale

8 posts in this topic

I've got some new PCGS coins for sale, as well as a few coins from my personal collection that I'll be selling:

• PCGS 1955 S Lincoln Cent MS65RB Toned: taking offers
  • PCGS 1961 Lincoln Cent PR66RB Toned: $34
  • PCGS 1962 Lincoln Cent PR67RB Toned: $40
  • PCGS 1974 S Lincoln Cent PR64RB Toned: $28
  • PCGS 1951 D/D Roosevelt Dime MS64 FS-501: $35
  • PCGS 1954 Washington Quarter MS66 Toned: $42

Shipping is $4

1955 S.jpg

1961 (4).jpg

216681927.jpg

1974 S.jpg

1106446-1.jpg

1954 (25c).jpg

On 2/15/2022 at 10:55 AM, jburdt said:

Still have the dime and quarter?

The dime and quarter have both sold, but I recently got a MS66 mercury dime in, for $40 + shipping (TrueView below). 

All the toned Lincoln cents are still available. You can take any of them for $2 off each. 

232460703.jpg

All four of the toned Lincoln Cents are RB grades. PCGS price guide isn't accurate for these coins, because it doesn't account for the toning that these coins have. PCGS price guide is for non-toned coins

Ahhhh So how the heck do you determine valuation for such coins? I am so confused! Please help me out here? I am not exactly a newbie, but I guess I’m a newbie when it comes to toned, slabbed coins. Because is there some separate price guide or way to know what the value should be for such a coins so that you know what you’re working with When and if attempting to buy or sell one? Thanks in advance for your assistance and wisdom.

On 3/3/2022 at 8:29 AM, CentSearcher said:

All four of the toned Lincoln Cents are RB grades. PCGS price guide isn't accurate for these coins, because it doesn't account for the toning that these coins have. PCGS price guide is for non-toned coins

Unfortunately, there is no price guide for toned coins, because toning is unique, and no toned coins are the same. The best way to determine the value of a toned coin is to look at the prices for similar coins that are for sale and have sold on places such as eBay, Great Collections, Heritage Auctions, etc. 

What I did to price these coins is I looked at similar coins that sold on eBay, and priced them below the price they sold for. I hope this helps

• PCGS 1961 Lincoln Cent PR66RB Toned: 
  • PCGS 1962 Lincoln Cent PR67RB Toned: 
  • PCGS 1974 S Lincoln Cent PR64RB Toned: 
  • 1945 mercury dime  
  • How much if I take the 4 listed items 
  •