• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sharing is caring.
1 1

16 posts in this topic

This should be good enough to garner plausible doubt to a remaining portion of removal surrounding the doubled full size pillar in the second port from the left of the same occuring  designers initials on the class 2 reverse 1959 Lincoln Cent. The die known to be one of the most elusive Lincoln Cent Doubled Dies, is not in the die wear arena, not plausibly.

Screenshot_20220205-030049_Photos~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220205-023349_Photos~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220205-023358_Photos~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220203-193650_Photos~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220203-193713_Photos~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220203-193731_Photos~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220203-193804_Photos~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220203-193814_Photos~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220203-193823_Photos~2.jpg

Edited by Robert S. Lahti
Hadn't edited pictures for size

On 2/5/2022 at 3:50 AM, Robert S. Lahti said:

This should be good enough to garner plausible doubt to a remaining portion of removal surrounding the doubled full size pillar in the second port from the left of the same occuring  designers initials on the class 2 reverse 1959 Lincoln Cent.

Please try using plain English and simple sentences. The above is garbled, run-on, and has lost whatever meaning you intended.

No, I just don't like boring prose. I like using a very long and patiently developed way to not let one's grasp deteriorate, by what implication in assumption clouds perception before resolve reveals itself. I'm a writer, so that's just a thing I do now.  Alot of people don't necessarily care to notice the difference.

On 2/5/2022 at 12:11 PM, Robert S. Lahti said:

Golly I really hope you didn't all aid to why people would react to believe like that, implying to God's children with God's money what God's intent is for them with that attitude and that mouth. I'll pray for you.

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 7.20.23 PM.png

On 2/5/2022 at 11:57 AM, Robert S. Lahti said:

No, I just don't like boring prose. I like using a very long and patiently developed way to not let one's grasp deteriorate, by what implication in assumption clouds perception before resolve reveals itself. I'm a writer, so that's just a thing I do now.  Alot of people don't necessarily care to notice the difference.

The way you write on this forum is not that of a professional writer. It is confused gibberish, that does not communicate ideas clearly and accurately.

On 2/5/2022 at 12:11 PM, Robert S. Lahti said:

Golly I really hope you didn't all aid to why people would react to believe like that, implying to God's children with God's money what God's intent is for them with that attitude and that mouth. I'll pray for you.

Ahhh...that explains the problem....it's The Boss' fault !

On 2/5/2022 at 3:50 AM, Robert S. Lahti said:

This should be good enough to garner plausible doubt to a remaining portion of removal surrounding the doubled full size pillar in the second port from the left of the same occuring  designers initials on the class 2 reverse 1959 Lincoln Cent. The die known to be one of the most elusive Lincoln Cent Doubled Dies, is not in the die wear arena, not plausibly.

In the immortal words of Maxwell Smart, Agent 86.....I got as far as "This should be good enough....." xD

Edited by GoldFinger1969