*Need a completely new set category? Post here!
5 5

126 posts in this topic

Hello Ali.

I would like to request a new competitive set for:

Australia - Australia Commemorative (category) - Denomination Sets - Platinum Coinage - $15 - Proof.

New $15 proof set to include the following coin as an example:

#3625144-008 (PF 70 UC)

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Scott

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Ali.

I would like to request a new competitive set for:

Malaysia - Denomination Sets - 25 Sen - Circulation Coinage.

It appears that all other denominations are covered except for the 25 Sen.

New 25 Sen circulation set to include the following coin as an example:

#3625144-013 (MS 68)

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Scott

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Ali.

I would like to request a new competitive set for:

Rwanda - Republic 1962-Date - Silver 500 Francs - Proof.

It appears that other commemorative denominations, as well as another 500 Francs is in place, but this particular coin I'm needing to add doesn't appear to fit into anything that I see.  Maybe a new set is needed to cover some of the miscellaneous 500 Francs issues.

New silver 500 Francs commemorative set to include the following coin as an example:

#3625144-010 (PF 68 UC)

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Scott

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Ali.

I would like to request a new competitive set for:

Uganda - Type Set - 1000 Shillings - Proof.

This country already has another Type Set for Uganda's circulation coins, therefore it seems to make sense that a corresponding type set for the proof coins is needed.

New Type Set to include the following coin as an example:

#3625144-009 (PF 69 UC)

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Scott

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Ali.

I would like to request a new competitive set for:

Vanuatu - Type Set - Proof.

It appears this country does not yet have any competitive sets, therefore I would like to suggest that a new Type Set in Proof quality be created as a starting point for their commemorative issues.  I'm aware of at least 2 coins which could fill 2 different denominations..

New 10 Vatu entry to include the following coin as an example:

#3625144-014 (PF 69 UC)

New 50 Vatu entry to include the following coin as an example:

#3625144-015 (PF 70 UC)

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Scott

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To Whom This May Concern

May I please request for the following category of sets to be added: Cypurs / British Colony / 45 Piastre 1928 Proof

There are 517 Proof coins in existence, and these are all that I am collecting. I have some of the finest grades in existence, for example certifications 4246570-001 and 3419767-013.

Thanking you in advance, Alexis Tsielepis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

i need some new Sets for my Coins:

1927D Germany SILVER KIENAST-386 HINDENBURG 80TH BIRTHDAY
NGC MS 66
5788139-002
1818 Germany TALER BAVARIA - CONSTITUTION
NGC MS 62
5779106-003
1834 Germany TALER BAVARIA - LEGISLATURE
NGC MS 61
5779108-002
1790 IEC Germany TALER SAXONY DAV-2697
NGC AU Details
5772862-002
1800 IEC Germany TALER SAXONY DAV-2703
NGC UNC Details
5786464-016
1576 KB Hungary TALER DAV-8058
NGC AU 58
5788139-007
1583 NB Hungary TALER DAV-8067
NGC UNC Details
5781556-005
 
Thank you very much and have a nice Day :)
Greetings from Germany
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Request Category to be added to:  CHINA  /  REPUBLIC PERIOD 1912-1949   /   1/2 Cent (1/2 Fen) 1916-1948

For my coin:

YR5(1916) China 1/2C
NGC AU 55 BN
3435378-016
Thanks,
Harold
Edited by Harrison's Ultimate China Coin Collection from Dad
Link to comment
Share on other sites

REQUEST a name change in a current category.

CHINA  /  COMMEMORATIVE  /  MEDAL SETS - THEMATIC  /  VAULT PROTECTOR SERIES, SILVER, 2019-DATE, PROOF

 

REQUEST CHANGE THE ABOVE TO  "1990-DATE"

For the following medal":

(1990) 1oz China SILVER Vault Protector Bao Yuan
NGC PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO
1209587-008
thank you,
harold
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, Ali 

Among the Egypt sets, under the title of Denomination Set- Ottoman Empire
1/40 Qirsh, AH1293-AH1327 (1876-1909), Complete Circulation Issue 
1/20 Qirsh, AH1293-AH1327 (1876-1909), Complete Circulation Issue 
1/10 Qirsh, AH1293-AH1327 (1876-1909), Complete Circulation Issue 
2/10 Qirsh, AH1293-AH1327 (1876-1909), Complete Circulation Issue

 5/10 Qirsh, AH1293-AH/1327 (1876-1909), Circulation Issue

sets are available. 

In addition to this, a set was made under the title of "Qirsh, AH1293/22-AH1293/33 (1896-1909), Copper-Nickel, Circulation Issue Abdul Hamid II" in the same category, which should be accompanied by them. 

I want this set to be taken under the OTTOMAN EMPIRE title and I request the addition of slots AH1327/2H, AH1327/3, AH1327/4H, AH1327/6H. 

Regards, 

Av.Mustafa KUL 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Hello, Av.Mustafa KUL.

What you request makes sense from a collecting standpoint. We will make those changes. Thanks very much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello! I'd like to rerecommend to create a complete old Estonia set that many Estonian collectors have been looking forward to. Last year it was already too late so I promised to come back again this year:

"Republic and Reform coinage, 1922 - 1939, Mint State" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Hello, Allan.

Thank you for your interest. The senior team feels these coins have sufficient representation in these two sets:

  • Republic Coinage, 1922-1926, Mint State
  • Reform Coinage, 1928-1939, Mint State

You may create a Custom NGC Registry set to combine them, if you wish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/7/2022 at 5:56 PM, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

I would like to request a new competitive set for:

Uganda - Type Set - 1000 Shillings - Proof.

This country already has another Type Set for Uganda's circulation coins, therefore it seems to make sense that a corresponding type set for the proof coins is needed.

New Type Set to include the following coin as an example:

 (PF 69 UC)

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Scott

Hello, Scott. Do you have another cert. number you can provide? This is invoice number not an Uganda coin. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2022 at 5:24 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello, Allan.

Thank you for your interest. The senior team feels these coins have sufficient representation in these two sets:

  • Republic Coinage, 1922-1926, Mint State
  • Reform Coinage, 1928-1939, Mint State

You may create a Custom NGC Registry set to combine them, if you wish.

Hi Alison! 

We discussed last year that your team would consider it this year so I strongly advise you to reconsider this as there are several good reasons for it. 

1st - Nobody collects only Marka or only Krooni coins. Most collectors treat it as one. If they start collecting they always start collecting both at the same time. 

2nd - You already have similar set available for Estonian PMG notes. So why not create one for coins as well? 

3rd - Many people I've spoken with really would like to see this set for the similar reasons. Estonia is small. There are no new additional sets coming anyway anytime soon. 

Considering all those 3 clauses please forward them to the senior then and let them have 2nd thought about it. Thank you! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Ali, 

May I please make a request for a new World set?  It is for a "Great Britain - 2021 Proof Set Coinage".  Here are the coins and my certification numbers. 

 

Penny (2880460-008)



2 Pence (2880460-009)


5 Pence (2880460-010)


10 Pence (2880460-011)


20 Pence (2870397-042)


50 Pence (2870032-012)


50 Pence - Decimal Day 50th Anniversary 

(2870032-013)


50 Pence - John Logie Baird (2870032-014)


Pound - Nations of the Crown

(2870397-043)


2 Pounds - Britannia (2870032-011)


2 Pounds - H.G. Wells (2870032-015)


2 Pounds - Sir Walter Scott (2870032-016)


5 Pounds - QE II 95th Ann. Of Birth

(2870032-017)

 

 

Thank you very much, 

Brett

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/16/2022 at 5:08 AM, Allan. said:

Hi Alison! 

We discussed last year that your team would consider it this year so I strongly advise you to reconsider this as there are several good reasons for it. 

1st - Nobody collects only Marka or only Krooni coins. Most collectors treat it as one. If they start collecting they always start collecting both at the same time. 

2nd - You already have similar set available for Estonian PMG notes. So why not create one for coins as well? 

3rd - Many people I've spoken with really would like to see this set for the similar reasons. Estonia is small. There are no new additional sets coming anyway anytime soon. 

Considering all those 3 clauses please forward them to the senior then and let them have 2nd thought about it. Thank you! 

Hello, Allan. We appreciate your enthusiasm for and support of the NGC Registry. The team's decision remains the same. Please let us know when we may assist in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2022 at 7:10 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello, Allan. We appreciate your enthusiasm for and support of the NGC Registry. The team's decision remains the same. Please let us know when we may assist in the future.

Thank you for the response Alison and thanks for giving a 2nd chance for the senior team to decide this. I do am enthusiastic but it's not only me. There are several NGC collectors that I've spoken with who would like to have this set. If this is needed I believe I can collect at least 10 signatures from other people who would vote for this set. If this would not change anything as well then I guess my hands are tied here and there's nothing more I can do. I don't understand why PMG has so many Estonian sets then. Like there's really no more sets to create anyway even for the next decade. Only if Russia is going to invade Estonia and struck new coins then probably there will be new sets. Otherwise it's pretty much finished now. 

Edited by Allan.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/17/2022 at 3:13 PM, Allan. said:

Only other set I came up with is this:  1 Euro, 2011-Date, Mint State and Proof 

Hello, Allan.

The team has determined that these coins have sufficient representation here:

Euro Coinage Type Set, 2011-Date, Mint State

Euro Coinage Type Set, 2011-Date, Proof

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, very interesting. I looks rather illogical how the sets are created as there are no fixed formula. But I see most countries have separate set(s) for gold. So how about this: Euro Gold Commemoratives, 2011-Date, Complete 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/19/2022 at 8:52 AM, Miguel Sosa From Dominican Republic. said:

Hi Ali.

Could you be kind enough to request a new slot in 

Tunisia,Republic (1957-date), for Silvers Dinars.

There are 13 Different Dinars in the 1969 Historic Serie.

My first coin in that series is # 2863866-073.

Thanks a lot.

 

Hello, Miguel. We will create a new set category for Silver Proof 1 Dinar coinage, Thanks very much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/18/2022 at 6:18 PM, Allan. said:

Well, very interesting. I looks rather illogical how the sets are created as there are no fixed formula. But I see most countries have separate set(s) for gold. So how about this: Euro Gold Commemoratives, 2011-Date, Complete 

Hello, Allan. We would not create a separate set category for the two gold coins. (This is why they are included as they are in the existing sets right now.) If there are more minted and graded in the future, we can reconsider creating a separate set at that time. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2022 at 9:04 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello, Allan. We would not create a separate set category for the two gold coins. (This is why they are included as they are in the existing sets right now.) If there are more minted and graded in the future, we can reconsider creating a separate set at that time. Thank you.

Hi Alison! Estonia has 3 Euro gold coins (1 bimetallic) and 4th one will be issued this summer. Maybe it's enough for the set already? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/7/2022 at 4:56 PM, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

I would like to request a new competitive set for:

Uganda - Type Set - 1000 Shillings - Proof.

This country already has another Type Set for Uganda's circulation coins, therefore it seems to make sense that a corresponding type set for the proof coins is needed.

New Type Set to include the following coin as an example:

#3625144-009 (PF 69 UC)

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Scott

Hello Ali.

I see that all of my new set requests noted in this chat board have been completed except for this one involving Uganda.  Is this one still in progress?  Just checking since the others were completed so quickly several weeks ago. 

Thanks for your time and attention regarding all that you do on behalf of the NGC Competitive Registry participants!

Kindest regards,

Scott

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
5 5