*Need a completely new set category? Post here!
4 4

106 posts in this topic

  • Administrator

If an NGC Admin "likes"  <3  your post, it means we received your request!

Please remember to include your NGC certification numbers in your request!  

 

 

If you prefer, you may email requests to registry@NGCcoin.com. (Please don't duplicate requests.)

Once the team has researched your request, you will receive an email. 

Thank you.

:takeit:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like two sets for Ireland Republic:

Denomination set for 10p (5950755-036) (1969, 1971, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1978, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1986, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000)

Type set for decimal coinage (1969 - 2000) - This would include halfpenny (1971-1986), penny (1971-1988), penny (1988-2000), 2 pence (1971-1988) 2 pence (1990- 2000), 5 pence (1969-1990), 5 pence (1992-2000), 10 pence (1969-1986), 10 pence (1993-2000), 20 pence (1986-2000), 50 pence (1970-2000), 50 pence (Millennium 1988), Punt (1990-2000), Punt (Nations United for Peace 1995) and Punt (Millennium 2000) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like Somalia multi denomination penguin coins

2000 ESSAI SOMALIA 2000S PENGUINS COLORIZED
2000 SOMALIA S2000S PENGUINS COLORIZED
2000 ESSAI SOMALIA 250S PENGUINS COLORIZED
2000 ESSAI SOMALIA 25S PENGUINS COLORIZED
2000 SOMALIA S250S PENGUINS COLORIZED
2000 SOMALIA 25S PENGUINS COLORIZED

6436262-001
6436262-002    
6436271-001
6436271-002
6436271-003
6436271-004

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 2/14/2022 at 4:45 AM, Michal Pelan said:

Hello, I would like to create a new set category so I can enter 14 slots in the same category of DUCAT 1923-1951 NO SERIAL NUMBER. Is it possible?

Thank you

Hello.

We already have these two set types available:

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/czechoslovakia/czechoslovakia/8917/definition/

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/czechoslovakia/czechoslovakia/6831/

Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have an idea for a new set under the "Multi-Denominational" U.S. category, which currently has only one set.  It would be a "One Coin Per Year Collection" with slots for one U.S. coin for each year from 1793 to date. The coins could be any pieces accepted in other U.S. sets, including circulation strike, proof, commemorative and bullion issues.  They would be scored as in date and mint series sets, with "Autobuild" selecting the highest scoring pieces in the collector's registry list.  This would be fun for those who collect both classic and modern series.  Would NGC have any interest in placing such a category in the Registry?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello;

Please review the following coins for the creation of a new set.

I know there are a couple of ways to accomplish this, however; my favored solution would be creating a Cook Island multidenominational Star Wars set.

The coins include plated and pure silver coins and there are other coins from 2005 that would meet the criteria.

I know three other people that are having these coins graded as well.

There are seventeen coins from submission 2871707 numbered from -001 to -017.

Also, 4380612-065, 4970391-096, 4970390-099, 4970390-091, 1970390-074, 4970390-066, 4400593-002, and 4970390-068.

Currently the 25c Silver, 25c Plated, and 50c plated do not have set representation.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 2/15/2022 at 11:27 PM, RDH2000 said:

Hello;

Please review the following coins for the creation of a new set.

I know there are a couple of ways to accomplish this, however; my favored solution would be creating a Cook Island multidenominational Star Wars set.

The coins include plated and pure silver coins and there are other coins from 2005 that would meet the criteria.

I know three other people that are having these coins graded as well.

There are seventeen coins from submission 2871707 numbered from -001 to -017.

Also, 4380612-065, 4970391-096, 4970390-099, 4970390-091, 1970390-074, 4970390-066, 4400593-002, and 4970390-068.

Currently the 25c Silver, 25c Plated, and 50c plated do not have set representation.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day.

Hello and thanks for your interest. We have responded to your email on this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello again Ali,

I would also like to request a new set category  for Judean Widow's Mite coin.

Alex. Jannaeus 103-76 B.C.

Coin certification Number is: 5872818-022

Thank you very much

Very Respectfully

MAR 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello again Ali,

I would like to also request a new set category for the following coin:

1556-98 OMO Mexico Real Philip II

Coin Certification Number is:

4441986-003

Thank you very much

Very Respectfully

MAR

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 2/17/2022 at 6:26 PM, Roshto49 said:

Hello again Ali,

I would also like to request a new set category  for Judean Widow's Mite coin.

Alex. Jannaeus 103-76 B.C.

Coin certification Number is: 5872818-022

Thank you very much

Very Respectfully

MAR 

Hello, and thanks for your interest. Antique coins are not eligible for competitive sets. You may create a Custom Set if you wish. There are directions, below:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 2/18/2022 at 3:06 PM, Miguel Sosa From Dominican Republic. said:

Hi Ali. I want to request a new slot in Barbados that include the series 1973-1981 Neptune Silver 10 Dollars.

My coin is 2118054-063.

Thanks

 

Hello, Miguel.

We will add that slot. In the future, please post slot requests on the link below for the fastest response:

Thank you.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can you please add this new set:

U.S. Mint Medals - Swoger - 1972-1976 Bicentennial medal 21 total slots

Mintage of 1972-76 Medals
ITEM UNITS SOLD
1972 PNC 791,000
1972 bronze medal 672,200
1973 PNC 475,812
1973 bronze medal 237,790
1973 silver medal 208,120
1974 PNC 511,428
1974 bronze medal 188,308
1974 silver medal 150,428
1975 PNC 668,419
1975 bronze medal 327,677
1975 silver medal 212,542
1976 PNC 446,939
1976 bronze medal 98,408
1976 silver medal 98,677
NATIONAL BICENTENNIAL MEDALS
3-inch (76.2mm) gold 423
1 5/,G-inch (33.34mm) gold 5,396
.906-inch (23.01mm) gold 29,468
3-inch (76.2mm) silver 8,824
1 ½-inch (38mm) silver 211,772
1 ½-inch (38mm) bronze 438,971
1 ½-inch (38mm) gold-plated bronze 45,163

Note: The figures represent units sold. Some of
these numbers differ greatly from stated mintages
given in the "Annual Report of the Director of The
Mint" (1976). For example, the figures for the 1976
bronze medals are given as 153,300, while the silver
medals are listed at 146,213. As for the 1974 medals,
the 7974 PNC is listed at about 530,000, while the
silver medal is 156,000. Discrepancies also are
found in the reported totals of National Bicentennial
Medals.
collectors,

bicentennial medal atrical_Page_06.jpg

bicentennial medal atrical_Page_11.jpg

Edited by BMetoyer
add
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Hello and thanks for your interest. We will add this to the list of new set requests and email you when a decision has been reached.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Needed categories: 

1. 1684 GFN GERMANY 3MG BRUNSWICK-WOLFENBUTTEL

2. 1882KB HUNGARY 5/10K

3. 1943SA F.E.AFRICA FRENCH EQUATORIAL AFRICA 50C

4. 1806 S GERMANY 3S BERG JOACHIM MURAT

5. 1739 NETHERLAND NETHERLANDS DUIT HOLLAND

6. 1623 DENMARK 1/16SD GLUCKSTADT

7. AH1378(1958) YEMEN YEMEN, YAR & SOUTH ARABIA 1/80R

8. 1783 PM GERMANY 1/4STU JULICH-BERG

Thanks

Customer Number: CS049879

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,

is it possible to get a type set for German Empire circulation coinage? There exists one for proof coins, just not for circulation coinage. Don't have any certification numbers, but the slots would be the same as in the types set for proof coins.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 3/10/2022 at 6:22 PM, DFA said:

I was looking for the 2021 Mint Set?

Hello, and thanks for your interest. You may find it here:

Category: Mint Sets 1999-Date
Set Name: 2021 Mint Set

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 3/12/2022 at 4:15 PM, AL3X15 said:

Hello,

is it possible to get a type set for German Empire circulation coinage? There exists one for proof coins, just not for circulation coinage. Don't have any certification numbers, but the slots would be the same as in the types set for proof coins.

Thanks

Hello.

If you can provide relevant certification numbers, then we can research your request. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 3/12/2022 at 8:04 AM, GUEVARA74 said:

Needed categories: 

1. 1684 GFN GERMANY 3MG BRUNSWICK-WOLFENBUTTEL

2. 1882KB HUNGARY 5/10K

3. 1943SA F.E.AFRICA FRENCH EQUATORIAL AFRICA 50C

4. 1806 S GERMANY 3S BERG JOACHIM MURAT

5. 1739 NETHERLAND NETHERLANDS DUIT HOLLAND

6. 1623 DENMARK 1/16SD GLUCKSTADT

7. AH1378(1958) YEMEN YEMEN, YAR & SOUTH ARABIA 1/80R

8. 1783 PM GERMANY 1/4STU JULICH-BERG

Thanks

Customer Number: CS049879

Hello.

Please provide your relevant NGC cert. numbers, so we may research these. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2022 at 8:07 AM, Ali E. said:

I would like to see a category for Netherland 1LD coins.  I have several from the 1600's and have no way to add them together in a set.  For instance, one of them has a cert number 5711829-012. Please let me know if it is possible to create this set.

Thanks, Steve

 

On 2/4/2022 at 8:07 AM, Ali E. said:

Thank you.

:takeit:

 

 

5711829-012o.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 3/18/2022 at 2:11 PM, tevek said:

 

 

 

Hello and thanks for your interest. These coins are best represented in a Custom NGC Registry Set.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/14/2022 at 6:41 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello.

Please provide your relevant NGC cert. numbers, so we may research these. Thank you.

1. 1684 GFN GERMANY 3MG BRUNSWICK-WOLFENBUTTEL - 3934754-005

2. 1882KB HUNGARY 5/10K - 3929957-004

3. 1943SA F.E.AFRICA FRENCH EQUATORIAL AFRICA 50C - 3937446-012

4. 1806 S GERMANY 3S BERG JOACHIM MURAT - 3929957-006

5. 1739 NETHERLAND NETHERLANDS DUIT HOLLAND -  3929957-014

6. 1623 DENMARK 1/16SD GLUCKSTADT - 3933762-014

7. AH1378(1958) YEMEN YEMEN, YAR & SOUTH ARABIA 1/80R - 3934941-001

8. 1783 PM GERMANY 1/4STU JULICH-BERG -3934754-006

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,
we are currently missing a set category for our very special three coins for that we have not found a set yet. I would like to request for a new set category for being able to add all of them to one set with only these coins:


1932 Czechoslovakia GOLD DUCAT TYRS-SOKOL (5785142-001)
1932 Czechoslovakia SILVER DUCAT TYRS-SOKOL (5785143-005)
1932 Czechoslovakia BRONZE DUCAT TYRS-SOKOL (5785143-003)

I attach a photo of this collection, it is a very rare collection and it should be in a seperate set. I hope we can figure it out to create a custom set for these three coins. 

Thank you.

Best regards

396585910_sadaTyr1932b.thumb.JPG.52c3cf0025fcf2f8548d4e3ab7b43f56.JPG850754075_sadaTyr1932a.thumb.JPG.cf1d01fd73e3001bf0990e726a43718b.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 3/29/2022 at 5:09 AM, Michal Pelan said:

Hello,
we are currently missing a set category for our very special three coins for that we have not found a set yet. I would like to request for a new set category for being able to add all of them to one set with only these coins:


1932 Czechoslovakia GOLD DUCAT TYRS-SOKOL (5785142-001)
1932 Czechoslovakia SILVER DUCAT TYRS-SOKOL (5785143-005)
1932 Czechoslovakia BRONZE DUCAT TYRS-SOKOL (5785143-003)

I attach a photo of this collection, it is a very rare collection and it should be in a seperate set. I hope we can figure it out to create a custom set for these three coins. 

Thank you.

Best regards

 

Hello, Michael, and thanks for your interest. These coins are best represented in a Custom NGC Registry set. You may find directions here: 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Hello, Diego, and thank you for the requests. We will add these to our list to review and email you when a decision has been reached.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
4 4