• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is Eisenhower dollor.cion worth that much as.they say.it worth
1 1

59 posts in this topic

Yes I do know that in I do take that into consideration but u do have to understand that there I can't just take just take pople opinion too know there no  poeple that tell u the ture anying more too 

On 1/31/2022 at 10:46 AM, Dang vang said:

Yes I do know that in I do take that into consideration but u do have to understand that there I can't just take just take pople opinion too know there no  poeple that tell u the ture anying more too 

You are under no obligation to believe us; you are free to send in your coins for grading no one is stopping you.   We are only telling you that it will be a huge waste of money as the coins you have posted have no value over the face value.

Well, I found the video in question, and it is actually one of the good ones from one of the very good youtube posters, coinhelpu.  The problem is, you didn't pay any attention to the information he gave except the high values.  All of the coins he featured, he described well and explained why they are worth as much as they are.  Nowhere did he even mention a circulated normal Bicentennial like yours.  It has to be the same year, mint, variety and condition to be worth that.  You need to pay much closer attention to what you are seeing if you have any hope of succeeding with coins!

On 1/31/2022 at 10:42 AM, JKK said:

In US change, you should just get the Red Book. That will tell you which coins are the most valuable (and that you will therefore virtually never find in pocket change). The idea that there's retirement money in the cash register is not supportable, because if there were, I would already have done it by now and would be living in Gaoth Dobhair with a nice view of the North Atlantic. Sometimes it seems like the world thinks America is this place where any time you want something, you just pick up gold nuggets off the ground (the small ones the really really rich people couldn't be bothered with, like one ounce and below) and turn them in for dollars.

@JKK I've always looked to red book but going to estate auctions lot here of late noticed they all use graysheet. Why is this? I noticed also greysheet valuations seem very high so maybe thats why they use em idk. Any light on the subject? 

On 2/1/2022 at 4:26 AM, l.cutler said:

I watched the video and it has nothing whatsoever to do with your coins.  Just because one Eisenhower dollar is valuable doesn't mean they all are.  Honestly, if you can't get this, then collecting coins is just not for you.

:golfclap:

On 1/31/2022 at 12:46 PM, Dang vang said:

The difference is that the majority of YouTube viewers and posters are not experts in coins, they are experts in social media and generating clicks.

We are experts in coins who share our knowledge.  If you don't choose to believe us, go back to YouTube and send them money for coins marked up by 100-1,000%. (thumbsu

We'll see you again in 5 years when you tell us you should have listened to us in the first place. xD

On 2/7/2022 at 2:26 AM, Dang vang said:

Who is you to tell me what good or not u better check ur your self

We're giving you our expert/best opinion.  If you disagree, go and sell the coins and tell us what they sold for.

They look like regular, circulated Ike dollars.  Each worth $1.00...maybe a few pennies more to a beginner collector.

On 2/7/2022 at 6:30 AM, Woods020 said:

Well the only thing left at this point is to open a Dang Etsy account and start making Dang big money. 

Name it WangDang1234 or something.

On 2/7/2022 at 12:40 PM, JKK said:

Name it WangDang1234 or something.

Wasn't that where Eddie Murray's character Bill Ray Valentine was stationed in Vietnam ??  xD

Edited by GoldFinger1969