• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Easy way to scan multiple coin’s into the registry?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hope someone could give me a little help using the scan tool to add multiple coin’s into my registry without going back and forth for each coin’s entry? Thanks in advance- Lazy B

Best thing I used is to get the Camsanner App.  Take pics of the coin(s) and then edit if necessary.  Then save them as you want.  Can then open up Camscanner on your PC.  DL the pics to your Folder if you want.  In either case, when you upload the pics to NGC, its very easy and fast.  Quality on camscanner is better than a SLT camera and it allows me to edit my coins with perfect cropping.  This app is free but can also be used for a wide range of other documents/pics.  As it implies, it scans whitherever you want, edit and save it in a folder you create.

Hope this helps

• Administrator
On 1/24/2022 at 5:44 PM, Lazy B said:

Hope someone could give me a little help using the scan tool to add multiple coin’s into my registry without going back and forth for each coin’s entry? Thanks in advance- Lazy B

Hello, and thanks for your interest. The programming currently does not have the capability to bulk upload coins. It is functionality that we hope to add to the NGC registry in the future.