• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1854 qauter dollar worth grading

13 posts in this topic

I would grade your quarter as VF35, this is a common date and you would gain nothing financially from having it graded and encapsulated.   If you are concerned about protecting the coin there are many far less expensive ways to do so.   Two that are on the top of my head or Airtite capsules and the other is a single coin capital holder; both of these will do an excellent job of protecting the coin at a fraction of what it will cost to have a TPG grade and encapsulate. 

Let' get real here. There is no such thing as a "quater."  Now a "quarter" dollar, that's different. Oh wait, maybe it's an error, or better yet, a variety... nope, just checked. There are four easily ascertainable letters on the reverse: Q U A R... Just busting your chops here, OP!  😉 😜 

On 1/17/2022 at 1:10 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

There is no such thing as a "quater." 

Yes there is...I saw it on a map, I think, maybe....near Saudi Arabia.....or Cleveland.... ?