• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Registry Award Winners

26 posts in this topic

Thanks Revenant.  I haven't been active on these journals because the link disappeared from where I manage my sets!  That was enough to throw me off.  I will find a new link someday.

Your Zimbabwe inflation set couldn't have been more timely!  Happy new year to all the coin kids out there.  

On 1/14/2022 at 12:09 PM, James Zyskowski said:

Congratulations to everyone 🎉🎊🍾🪅🐠. How cool and the way you give time here , thanks. I understand how lucky we are to have you with us. 

I apologize to the OP for the off-topic post, but I am trying my best to figure out what these little pictures that James posted are. The first one looks like two teddy bears poking their heads out of an ice cream cone. The second is either a small block Chevy engine with large, round valve covers, or the head of a fly. The third looks like the bottle from "I Dream of Jeannie," or maybe a telescope. The fourth just showed up as a rectangle, and the fifth looks like an orange angel fish.

Did I get close on any of them?