• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It can be yours for only $900! Such a deal!

16 posts in this topic

On 1/3/2022 at 1:11 AM, GBrad said:

I suppose my career background, which led me to interact with people like this, has caused me to enjoy such silliness.

Were you an executioner for Henry VIII?

On 1/3/2022 at 2:53 PM, Hoghead515 said:

I hope someone who dosent know any better dont get scammed by this person. I think alot of these crazy you tube videos have alot to do with all these crazy prices. Make people think their corroded parking lot cioins are worth hundreds of dollars. Wish theres something that could be done. I guess till its figured out all that can be done is to  try to educate people and call sellers out on their bull.    

Scammers are solidly outnumbered by "idiuts" who respond to them.

Edited by RWB

On 1/3/2022 at 7:47 PM, RWB said:

Were you an executioner for Henry VIII?

I am bound by a code of silence which the common person will never understand, nor grasp if told. It truly was a shame that the "Tudor" ordered the dispatch of Cromwell.  Very, very, very, sad to say the least.  As far as you, or anyone else knows.... well.... I will chose to comment no further.  

On 1/3/2022 at 9:42 PM, GBrad said:

I am bound by a code of silence which the common person will never understand, nor grasp if told. It truly was a shame that the "Tudor" ordered the dispatch of Cromwell.  Very, very, very, sad to say the least.  As far as you, or anyone else knows.... well.... I will chose to comment no further.  

Ahhh...but Cromwell was a lawyer. As Shakespere wrote in the Fool’s riposte to the Earl of Kent in Act I, Scene 4 of King Lear:

Earl of Kent: This is nothing, fool.

Fool: Then ’tis like the breath of an unfeed lawyer – you give me nothing for't. Can you make no use of nothing, nuncle?

Edited by RWB

Now is the winter of our discontent

Made glorious summer by this sun of York;

And all the clouds that lour'd upon our house

In the deep bosom of the ocean buried.

Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths;

Our bruised arms hung up for monuments;

Our stern alarums changed to merry meetings,

Our dreadful marches to delightful measures.

[Shakespeare. Richard III. Act 1 Scene 1; by Richard, Duke of Gloucester.]

But please stay away from Clarence...He's unlucky.  :)

Edited by RWB