• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First post of 2022!!!!

11 posts in this topic

On 1/1/2022 at 1:44 AM, Just Bob said:

But, only in the Eastern time zone. :baiting:

So true, Bob.  So, so true.  I should have been more specific.  I'll make sure I am next year (thumbsu

It may be a getting older thing or just getting soft thing, but I got invited to 3 different parties and decided to just stay home and watch tv. Celebrated with a hot cup of coco instead of Budweisers. First year in several years.  I was worn plum out for some reason. I made it to midnight but not to long after. 

On 1/2/2022 at 2:23 PM, Hoghead515 said:

“It may be a getting older thing or just getting soft thing, but I got invited to 3 different parties and decided to just stay home…“

I stayed home too.  I sifted through 1000 wheat cents for my set.  I didn’t find anything I needed.  But, I filled my jar!

I did find this grease filled 1944.  Nothing too crazy… but worth staying home.

9ACA1907-9934-4DC0-8EF1-D205AEC66A36.jpeg

On 1/2/2022 at 2:23 PM, Hoghead515 said:

It may be a getting older thing or just getting soft thing, but I got invited to 3 different parties and decided to just stay home and watch tv. Celebrated with a hot cup of coco instead of Budweisers. First year in several years.  I was worn plum out for some reason. I made it to midnight but not to long after. 

If that's old, Hog, then I was old in my teens and twenties.  I'm not really a fan of parties and I never have been.....I'm your classic introvert in a lot of ways, depending on the community.  A coin show?  Now that's a large social event I'd be all about!! But a party?  Just filled with random people and giving them alcohol on top of it?  No thanks.  I'll pass.  I made it to midnight, though.  But I usually do.  I'm a total night owl and being up at midnight isn't unusual for me.  And when my job starts, my shift is going to be 12:30pm to 9:30pm EST every work day, so that'll further entrench me as a night owl.....like I need it!! 

On 1/2/2022 at 2:50 PM, Mohawk said:

If that's old, Hog, then I was old in my teens and twenties.  I'm not really a fan of parties and I never have been.....I'm your classic introvert in a lot of ways, depending on the community.  A coin show?  Now that's a large social event I'd be all about!! But a party?  Just filled with random people and giving them alcohol on top of it?  No thanks.  I'll pass.  I made it to midnight, though.  But I usually do.  I'm a total night owl and being up at midnight isn't unusual for me.  And when my job starts, my shift is going to be 12:30pm to 9:30pm EST every work day, so that'll further entrench me as a night owl.....like I need it!! 

Midnight is late for me. I usuall get up between 3 and 4am depending on where were working. Sometimes earlier. Usually try to go to bed around 8 or 9. This 3 day vacation got my nights and days mixed up where I been staying up to late. 

On 1/2/2022 at 2:58 PM, Hoghead515 said:

Midnight is late for me. I usuall get up between 3 and 4am depending on where were working. Sometimes earlier. Usually try to go to bed around 8 or 9. This 3 day vacation got my nights and days mixed up where I been staying up to late. 

Man, I think getting up at 3 or 4am for anything aside from a visit to the bathroom followed by a rapid return to my bed would just kill me dead!!! I'm genetically wired for nights.  I get it from my dad and his mom....both total night owls.  That 12:30-9:30 schedule was a huge selling point for me with this job.  That and working from home.  But vacations can do that......they can get your whole internal clock messed up.

On 3/17/2022 at 9:56 AM, Jennifer Bradshaw said:

I might want to get thesis writing service to finish my work on schedule. It will likewise have aluminum bodywork rather than steel. The skeleton and suspension are supposed to be for all intents and purposes indistinguishable from the Fighter's.

Thanks a lot for info!

Edited by gregadams